Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You listed yourself as the lawyer of someone who's name is on this site...I don't know much about law, but I bet records of who represented whom are kept somewhere public.

Comment

This is great, but confusing, like coming into a WB show half way through the 8th season, but then piecing it together. This guy must be the best law-cop out there? Does he still police the internet for laws? Or uhh cop laws from the internet? I want him to protect me with Daredevil like senses! (What's a 'limalama'? Is that a blow up thing made of latex?)

Comment

It's easy enough to find out who I am you moron. It is public record.

Comment

Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
          It's easy enough to find out who I am you moron. It is public record.
          Then your point of not using your name online is moot. I really didn't think I had to spell it out for you...

And Miagai go suck a dick.

Comment

Well I can see why this site is not really that great! since you people seem to be moron's. Although I did Like the saying you made. "You've merely taken a commonly confused concept and smeared your pseudo-scientific feces all over it. e saying" I just joined this site to make a comment on something and, so far I understand why I got the comments from some moron's. I am sure that it is not I that has given the style Lima Lama bad press. I just trained in it i didnt start the fucking style.
            Joe. G

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vader.jpg
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	4325505

Comment

To practise law you at least need your Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci. Have you been certified?

Comment

First of all I am retired! And i certainly would not use my real name on a site such as this. so quit worrying about me. And if people on here were not such assholes. I would not rage you fucking idiots.
                Joe G.
                Wait, I don't get it.
                Why exactly are you angry?
                Correct me if im wrong:a friend of yours is a childmolester, and you're upset his name is misspelled.
                And now you call people names and are asking to speak to someone of staff to correct the mistake made while spelling the name of your childmolester buddy?

Am I understanding this right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                  Wait, I don't get it.
                  Why exactly are you angry?
                  Correct me if im wrong:a friend of yours is a childmolester, and you're upset his name is misspelled.
                  And now you call people names and are asking to speak to someone of staff to correct the mistake made while spelling the name of your childmolester buddy?

Am I understanding this right?
                  Don't forget the part about his inability to structure paragraphs, Uncle Lebell.

Comment

First of all he is not my buddy! I was he is Attorney in 1991. I was commenting on the fact that the guy who was acting like he knew so much about the case, couldn't even spell the name right.
                    I was contacting the staff, to let them know that they entered there thread wrong.
                    Because when typing in the name they entered in there thread comes out to be someone else. I typed the name lew callihan in google and it comes up to another guy.
                    I have not talked to this guy since he went to prison.
                    So maybe people should get off my back, I was getting angry because everyone in this place was on me about my grammar. and not about what i was posting in the first place.
                    If they don't fix it, then they don't.
                    My post was all about the OP not having his facts about the case, he was just making stuff up. that is what really gets people sent to prison. Twisted facts.
                    When I first came across this site the other night I thought it sounded like a good place for Martial Artist to talk. But it seems to be nothing like that. I see more ego problems in here than anywhere.
                    Joe G.

Comment

Where is this thread that has the name wrong?

The title of this thread is:
                      I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.
                      The original post has his name spelled correctly.
                      He spelled the name correctly MULTIPLE times and made a mistake once.

Your original post was not to inform staff about a spelling mistake, It was to put someone in their place when they no longer post on this website. When people laughed at you, your excuse was "I was informing staff."
                      My name is Joe G. I was the Attorney that actually represented Mr. Calliham at his trial. So i would say i have a lot of knowledge as to went on during his trial. And I can assure you that the person calling himself Goliathguy2002, is so far off it is pathetic. It was not at a rec center, the only camera involved was the one mr. Calliham had running to protect himself, it was admitted into evidence. Yes he was found guilty after two trials with the first one being a hung jury with a spread of 8 to 4 not guilty. In the interest of justice and based on the District Attorney claiming he had new evidence, a new trial was granted. That one did not turn out so well. The first trial Mr. Calliham took the stand, we chose during the second trial not to put him on the stand. and i will state that he did want to testify on his behalf. none the less he did go to prison. I truly did believe in this man, there was a lot that went on in the court process. I am also a martial artist and still believe that what happen was a terrible thing. it just seems kind of sad that two years after this case ended, the step father of the victim was arrested for molesting the younger daughter. Maybe my whole point is Goliathguy2002 should have his facts right and not talk out of dislike for this man. if you want to talk facts and you seem to really want to put the facts out there, know what happen don't just make crap up for the sake of wanting to sound like you know for a fact what happened. if you knew so much about him, why didn't i see you testifying for the prosecution. oh that's right you were busy making up your own story as to the facts of the case. maybe you should leave the fact finding to the professionals.
                      Joe G.
                      You are 90% Blind that may be why you miss your own egotistical ranting.

Comment

Im sure you realize that you are a moron don't you? You think because you look up some Latin, that you will think "Oh i know lets trick him with this he will never know what i mean" you people here think you sound smart, but so far i just see a lot of retards. Im sure your martial arts abilities, follow close behind. I bet that ruffles your feathers.

Comment

The moron is the guy that can't differentiate between different posters anymore.

The moron is the guy who says he is an attorney then says he isn't using his real name after, telling people to check out his name in the court records.

Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
                          I just found this site tonight and I read a few posts about a man named Lewis Gene Calliham who teaches Toule Moon Kung Fu. For those of you that do not beleive that he is a pedophile, you are dangerously wrong. I studied under this man for three years. He IS a pedophile. Some of you may think he isnt because he always has girlfriends. Just because he has sex with women does NOT mean he isnt a pedophile. He uses women for money, for access to children, and for alibis when he is accused of molesting children. His relationships with women are only a smoke screen. This man molester three of his students while teaching at a reccreation center in Lomita and didnt know there was a hidden camera. This is how he got caught! I know this man well. I was one of his student instructors for three years. I left the school because of he was sleeping with several of the kids moms. When I left he threatened me and my wife and we are both disabled....what a coward. We only found out later that the reason why he was threatening us was because he was afraid if we told anyone why we left his reputation would be tarnished and he would lose his "cover" and not be able to molest children so easily. Study under this guy at your own risk.
                          Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
                          Dear Gong-sau the carp,

Thank you for bringing the fact that I didnt mention the proof of Lewis Gene Callihans conviction in my last posting. All you have to do is go to the meagans law website: Here is how you can verify the information:
                          In order to verify the information above do the following:
                          Step #1: Go to the
                          CALLIHAM LEWIS
                          Again one mistake that isn't in the title and he tells you how to search the Meagan's Law website with the CORRECT NAME.

Comment

Are you really that retarded that you cannot see the mistake, even after all this bullshit. even in your own posting. at the top it says lewis gene callihan and then later it says lewis gene calliham. the N at the end of the name is the problem. go to megans law and type in lew callihan and see what comes up stupid. you people on this site are morons. This is my last post. so all of you can fuck off.

Comment

Are you that dumb that you can't read what I wrote:

Again one mistake that isn't in the title and he tells you how to search the Meagan's Law website with the CORRECT NAME.
                              Go look up what Mistake means.

His Title and the first post are correct you illiterate dumb fuck.

No, at the top the name is spelled correctly.

He tells you EXACTLY how to use the sex offender website WITH THE CORRECT NAME you dumbfuck.

Comment

If you don't already get it. you won't maybe you took to many hits to the head. you retarded lop.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X