Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
    Go fuck yourself! I am not here to get into some fucking english. you fucking morons are staying on that stupid shit. If you want to really get into. I can with the best of you assholes. I am not writing a fucking Motion you dumbass. I have studied law for over thirty years. so go and fuck yourself.
    And i did study Limalama. so fuck yourself on that as well. again another asshole talking from there bedroom because they have no fucking life.
    Joe G.
    Then you're a douchbag who studied limalama, still bad press.

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
      Go fuck yourself! I am not here to get into some fucking english. you fucking morons are staying on that stupid shit. If you want to really get into. I can with the best of you assholes. I am not writing a fucking Motion you dumbass. I have studied law for over thirty years. so go and fuck yourself.
      Well "get into some English" because, your posting and structure are terrible. I'm not writing a dissertation and I still use basic sentence structure.
      And i did study Limalama. so fuck yourself on that as well. again another asshole talking from there bedroom because they have no fucking life.
      Joe G.
      Really? Well the OP spelled his name correctly, the thread title is spelled correctly and you confirmed it is spelled correctly.
      30 years of law and you are already crying?



      Troll.
      Last edited by It is Fake; 2/15/2011 4:16pm, .

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
        Your retarded!
        your honor...

        Comment


          #64
          Well I can see why this site is not really that great! since you people seem to be moron's. Although I did Like the saying you made. "You've merely taken a commonly confused concept and smeared your pseudo-scientific feces all over it. e saying" I just joined this site to make a comment on something and, so far I understand why I got the comments from some moron's. I am sure that it is not I that has given the style Lima Lama bad press. I just trained in it i didnt start the fucking style.
          Joe. G

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
            Well I can see why this site is not really that great! since you people seem to be moron's.
            Joe. G
            I can see why your former client went from 8-4 to guilty and why you no longer practice law. Moron is to weak a word for you.

            Comment


              #66
              Im talking about the staff of Bullshido made a thread that mispelled the person's name so when you go to google and type in the name on the with an N in the last name. It is not the same person. The person's name ends with an M. Ok enough said. now go fuck off.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
                I just joined this site to make a comment on something and, so far I understand why I got the comments from some moron's.
                I hate playing grammar nazi...but c'mon, you actively added something that shouldn't be there. That's not a silly mistake that is not understanding 5th grade grammar...

                And when you put limalama in your style field you represent one of its stylists, therefore, bad press.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
                  Im talking about the staff of Bullshido made a thread that mispelled the person's name so when you go to google and type in the name on the with an N in the last name. It is not the same person. The person's name ends with an M. Ok enough said. now go fuck off.
                  No, the OP is spelled correctly. When the OP became angry he misspelled the name ONCE. Staff did not start the thread nor did they misspell his name.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    I wonder who this guy actually is?

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                      I wonder who this guy actually is?
                      Two rubles says he isn't a lawyer. Four rubles says he never finished high school.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        joegolotto- what's the name of the firm you work at? A phone call or email could establish that you are who you say you are. As of now, I hope for your sake that you're not impersonating a real lawyer and making him look like a goddamn legal idiot who rageposts on public forums.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          I agree! I get wound up pretty easy. It just seems that I was merely trying to make a point on a subject that I do know a lot about and then all of a sudden it is all about my education.
                          I am no longer studying Law because i am 90% blind now. I am now use to writing with runoff sentences and let others correct what i need.
                          People of this site I humbly apologize.
                          Joe G.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Would the place you used to work still have records of you working there?

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
                              I agree! I get wound up pretty easy. It just seems that I was merely trying to make a point on a subject that I do know a lot about and then all of a sudden it is all about my education.
                              I am no longer studying Law because i am 90% blind now. I am now use to writing with runoff sentences and let others correct what i need.
                              People of this site I humbly apologize.
                              Joe G.
                              There is a huge difference between studying law and PRACTICING law. I actually debated getting a Masters Degree in Legal Studies. If I did get that degree it doesn't entitle me to practice law. It means I studied law.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                First of all I am retired! And i certainly would not use my real name on a site such as this. so quit worrying about me. And if people on here were not such assholes. I would not rage you fucking idiots.
                                Joe G.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X