Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
    Yes I am an Attorney! I was not aware that you were that in need of special attention that your comment was about an Enter button.
    Maybe you have underlined issues and just need a hug, or you just want to provoke another Issue.
    I am aware that your hooked on phonics did not work for you. so If it is better for you I will do my best to make you feel at ease.
    If all you got out of my post was the enter button, you need far more help than anyone could give you.
    Joe.G

Oh, I get it. You got your law degree at Bob Jones University or Regent University or something, huh? Or is University of Phoenix offering law degrees now?

You sir, are to law what Ashida Kim is to MMA.

Comment

I am trying to reach the staff of Bushido. You have a thread about lew callihan being a molester.
      His name is lewis calliham with an M not a N. so when people go to megans law site. there is nothing on lew callihan. Lew callihan is a completely different guy. maybe you should change your thread.
      I understand the moron that claimed to know so much about him wrote the guys name wrong.
      but wrong it is.
      Joe G.
      Master Lewis Gene Calliham

Can haz grahmar and speeling bookz plz?

Let us know when you get tired of trolling.

Comment

I'm glad this thread got bumped, it's funny as hell :smile:

Comment

It sounds like some of you on here just want to argue about meaningless bullshit. I guess it is safer for you to talk shit because you are sitting safe in your bedroom, because you have no life.
          You know nothing about me other than I may have mispelled a few words. Im not here to give you a fucking english lesson. Im sure you have many more issues than that.
          And just because you may not be the world champion fighter im sure you have told all your friends you are, and the most fighting you would ever do is right from your couch, while watching MMA. so shut the fuck up while the adults are talking.
          don't start casting insults unless you are ready to take them as well, Punk.
          Joe G.

Comment

It sounds like some of you on here just want to argue about meaningless bullshit. I guess it is safer for you to talk shit because you are sitting safe in your bedroom, because you have no life.
            You know nothing about me other than I may have mispelled a few words. Im not here to give you a fucking english lesson. Im sure you have many more issues than that.
            And just because you may not be the world champion fighter im sure you have told all your friends you are, and the most fighting you would ever do is right from your couch, while watching MMA. so shut the fuck up while the adults are talking.
            Joe G.

Wow. Were you were crying when you typed this?

Relax.
            It's just the interwebs.

Comment

So you're an attorney, huh?

Joe G.
              Do you know where you are?

Comment

Your retarded!

Comment

Your retarded!
                  yeah... well your face is retarded.

So there.

Comment

Yes I do! I suppose I should not expect to much from people. I apologize to all.
                    Joe G.

Comment

well I hate you and your ass face!

Comment

Your retarded!
                        His retarded what?

Comment

well I hate you and your ass face!
                          Why limalama? I know that your entire character is pretty much a lie....it's pretty hard to get into law school without knowing the difference between you're and your.....but why did you have to pick limalama as the style that your retard troll character trains? It gets bad enough press as is...

Comment

Go fuck yourself! I am not here to get into some fucking english. you fucking morons are staying on that stupid shit. If you want to really get into. I can with the best of you assholes. I am not writing a fucking Motion you dumbass. I have studied law for over thirty years. so go and fuck yourself.
                            And i did study Limalama. so fuck yourself on that as well. again another asshole talking from there bedroom because they have no fucking life.
                            Joe G.

Comment

Go fuck yourself! I am not here to get into some fucking english. you fucking morons are staying on that stupid shit. If you want to really get into. I can with the best of you assholes. I am not writing a fucking Motion you dumbass. I have studied law for over thirty years. so go and fuck yourself.
                              And i did study Limalama. so fuck yourself on that as well. again another asshole talking from there bedroom because they have no fucking life.
                              Joe G.

Click image for larger version

Name:	emperor-let-the-butthurt.png
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	4325504

Comment

Joe G, if you're not a troll then you REALLY need to relax! Go punch a heavy bag or something.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X