Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donoraen
    replied
    Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
    I just joined this site to make a comment on something and, so far I understand why I got the comments from some moron's.
    I hate playing grammar nazi...but c'mon, you actively added something that shouldn't be there. That's not a silly mistake that is not understanding 5th grade grammar...

And when you put limalama in your style field you represent one of its stylists, therefore, bad press.

Leave a comment:

• joegolotto
    replied
    Im talking about the staff of Bullshido made a thread that mispelled the person's name so when you go to google and type in the name on the with an N in the last name. It is not the same person. The person's name ends with an M. Ok enough said. now go fuck off.

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Well I can see why this site is not really that great! since you people seem to be moron's.
    Joe. G
    I can see why your former client went from 8-4 to guilty and why you no longer practice law. Moron is to weak a word for you.

Leave a comment:

• joegolotto
    replied
    Well I can see why this site is not really that great! since you people seem to be moron's. Although I did Like the saying you made. "You've merely taken a commonly confused concept and smeared your pseudo-scientific feces all over it. e saying" I just joined this site to make a comment on something and, so far I understand why I got the comments from some moron's. I am sure that it is not I that has given the style Lima Lama bad press. I just trained in it i didnt start the fucking style.
    Joe. G

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    Your retarded!
    your honor...

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Go fuck yourself! I am not here to get into some fucking english. you fucking morons are staying on that stupid shit. If you want to really get into. I can with the best of you assholes. I am not writing a fucking Motion you dumbass. I have studied law for over thirty years. so go and fuck yourself.
    Well "get into some English" because, your posting and structure are terrible. I'm not writing a dissertation and I still use basic sentence structure.
    And i did study Limalama. so fuck yourself on that as well. again another asshole talking from there bedroom because they have no fucking life.
    Joe G.
    Really? Well the OP spelled his name correctly, the thread title is spelled correctly and you confirmed it is spelled correctly.
    30 years of law and you are already crying?

Troll.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/15/2011 4:16pm, .

Leave a comment:

• donoraen
    replied
    Go fuck yourself! I am not here to get into some fucking english. you fucking morons are staying on that stupid shit. If you want to really get into. I can with the best of you assholes. I am not writing a fucking Motion you dumbass. I have studied law for over thirty years. so go and fuck yourself.
    And i did study Limalama. so fuck yourself on that as well. again another asshole talking from there bedroom because they have no fucking life.
    Joe G.
    Then you're a douchbag who studied limalama, still bad press.

Leave a comment:

• CoffeeFan
    replied
    Joe G, if you're not a troll then you REALLY need to relax! Go punch a heavy bag or something.

Leave a comment:

• twisted mind
    replied
    Joe G.

Click image for larger version

Name:	emperor-let-the-butthurt.png
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	4325504

Leave a comment:

• joegolotto
    replied
    Joe G.

Leave a comment:

• donoraen
    replied
    well I hate you and your ass face!
    Why limalama? I know that your entire character is pretty much a lie....it's pretty hard to get into law school without knowing the difference between you're and your.....but why did you have to pick limalama as the style that your retard troll character trains? It gets bad enough press as is...

Leave a comment:

• joecos
    replied
    Your retarded!
    His retarded what?

Leave a comment:

• joegolotto
    replied
    well I hate you and your ass face!

Leave a comment:

• joegolotto
    replied
    Yes I do! I suppose I should not expect to much from people. I apologize to all.
    Joe G.

Leave a comment:

• Mo_Fo
    replied
    Your retarded!
    yeah... well your face is retarded.

So there.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X