Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    PS Im putting future emails from this site into the spam folder where it belongs.

    Comment


      #32
      Ok children. I came onto this website hoping to exchange ideas, maybe learn some new things, make a few new friends who study martial arts. But so far its just been assholes. I have been very nice so far and patient with the needless insults. So just go fuck yourselves. Obviously this forum is mostly run for a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do that talk shit. So those of you that have nothing better to do than talk mindless shit can fuck off. And Noob, you should be ashamed of yourself. Jimmy Woo would be ashamed of your disrespectful attitude. I am a first degree San Soo Black belt. Your sifu obviously didnt teach you much about respect. So you all go on talking shit.
      Look the liars feelings are hurt. So, what happens when you aren't nice?

      Disrespect?

      You realize you didn't follow rules two times right? That is disrespecting authority so yeah, a liar and a hypocrite.


      Its easy over the computer isn't it. You don't have to face anyone.
      Kind of like what you just did. Please see my earlier statement.


      PS Im putting future emails from this site into the spam folder where it belongs.
      I wish I could put your posts there so they could be friends.

      Oh, let me combine your original thread with this one so, everyone can see your lying stupidity.

      Merged: Master Lewis Gene Calliham

      Comment


        #33
        Is the term "piss off" within the new Bullshido standard?

        It is succinct and hence takes up little bandwidth.

        Comment


          #34
          Fuck you too.

          Comment


            #35
            Piss off.

            Put this post in your folder.

            Call me Mr. Spam

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
              PS Im putting future emails from this site into the spam folder where it belongs.
              NO! please don't do that!
              Give the guys here another chance, they're not that bad, you just need to know them.

              I'm intreagued by your story, you earned a black belt eventhough you are handicapped and you have a wife who is handicapped, thats impressive!

              What kind of handicap do you have?

              I used to date women in wheelchairs, i never felt any differences.

              please dont leave this site, instead tell me more about where you came from and how you met your wife and the martial arts background and stuff.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                NO! please don't do that!
                Give the guys here another chance, they're not that bad, you just need to know them.

                I'm intreagued by your story, you earned a black belt eventhough you are handicapped and you have a wife who is handicapped, thats impressive!

                What kind of handicap do you have?

                I used to date women in wheelchairs, i never felt any differences.

                please dont leave this site, instead tell me more about where you came from and how you met your wife and the martial arts background and stuff.

                www.childsplaycharity.org

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
                  Ok children.
                  Yeah because adults call names.

                  I came onto this website hoping to exchange ideas, maybe learn some new things,
                  Well at least you learned "some new things" like...you are a pompous douchebag with no social skills that cant stand even the mildest form of criticism.

                  make a few new friends
                  If you came to the internet looking to find some friends then, boy do you need a life. I think Match.com is more what you are looking for.

                  But so far its just been assholes.
                  Welcome to life. Hopefully you end yours soon.

                  I have been very nice so far
                  So have we.

                  and patient
                  You are sick? What hospital?

                  needless insults.
                  See....? they are needed. They got your attention when a simple prod failed to do so.

                  So just go fuck yourselves.
                  We are children remember? Watch your language.

                  Obviously this forum is mostly run for a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do that talk shit.
                  If that was true then you should have fit right in.

                  So those of you that have nothing better to do than talk mindless shit can fuck off.
                  Again...the language, there are children present.

                  And Noob, you should be ashamed of yourself. Jimmy Woo would be ashamed of your disrespectful attitude. I am a first degree San Soo Black belt. Your sifu obviously didnt teach you much about respect.
                  NOOOOOOOOOOO not the Sifu card!!!1!1!

                  So you all go on talking shit. Its easy over the computer isnt it. You dont have to face anyone.

                  I will make this as easy as possible for you. I havent said a word to you until now. I like this site and what it means to martial arts.

                  I will GLADLY FACE YOU AND TALK SHIT TO YOU.

                  I live in Memphis, TN but if the travel is too much for you we can meet at a throwdown (search function newb) and have a nice friendly chat.

                  Its your turn big mouth.

                  Originally posted by cryethguy2002
                  PS Im putting future emails from this site into the spam folder where it belongs.
                  Is that the same folder you put all the porn pictures your mom sends you of herself? It might get full kind of quick.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
                    PS Im putting future emails from this site into the spam folder where it belongs.
                    If you do this, you violate the terms of service for your email provider. Plus, you're an asshole.

                    If you don't want email, go into the user control panel on this site and TELL IT you don't want email.
                    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

                    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

                    My Bullshido fan club threads:
                    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                    ATTN TOM KAGAN
                    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      My name is Joe G. I was the Attorney that actually represented Mr. Calliham at his trial. So i would say i have a lot of knowledge as to went on during his trial. And I can assure you that the person calling himself Goliathguy2002, is so far off it is pathetic. It was not at a rec center, the only camera involved was the one mr. Calliham had running to protect himself, it was admitted into evidence. Yes he was found guilty after two trials with the first one being a hung jury with a spread of 8 to 4 not guilty. In the interest of justice and based on the District Attorney claiming he had new evidence, a new trial was granted. That one did not turn out so well. The first trial Mr. Calliham took the stand, we chose during the second trial not to put him on the stand. and i will state that he did want to testify on his behalf. none the less he did go to prison. I truly did believe in this man, there was a lot that went on in the court process. I am also a martial artist and still believe that what happen was a terrible thing. it just seems kind of sad that two years after this case ended, the step father of the victim was arrested for molesting the younger daughter. Maybe my whole point is Goliathguy2002 should have his facts right and not talk out of dislike for this man. if you want to talk facts and you seem to really want to put the facts out there, know what happen don't just make crap up for the sake of wanting to sound like you know for a fact what happened. if you knew so much about him, why didn't i see you testifying for the prosecution. oh that's right you were busy making up your own story as to the facts of the case. maybe you should leave the fact finding to the professionals.
                      Joe G.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
                        My name is Joe G. I was the Attorney that actually represented Mr. Calliham at his trial. So i would say i have a lot of knowledge as to went on during his trial. And I can assure you that the person calling himself Goliathguy2002, is so far off it is pathetic. It was not at a rec center, the only camera involved was the one mr. Calliham had running to protect himself, it was admitted into evidence. Yes he was found guilty after two trials with the first one being a hung jury with a spread of 8 to 4 not guilty. In the interest of justice and based on the District Attorney claiming he had new evidence, a new trial was granted. That one did not turn out so well. The first trial Mr. Calliham took the stand, we chose during the second trial not to put him on the stand. and i will state that he did want to testify on his behalf. none the less he did go to prison. I truly did believe in this man, there was a lot that went on in the court process. I am also a martial artist and still believe that what happen was a terrible thing. it just seems kind of sad that two years after this case ended, the step father of the victim was arrested for molesting the younger daughter. Maybe my whole point is Goliathguy2002 should have his facts right and not talk out of dislike for this man. if you want to talk facts and you seem to really want to put the facts out there, know what happen don't just make crap up for the sake of wanting to sound like you know for a fact what happened. if you knew so much about him, why didn't i see you testifying for the prosecution. oh that's right you were busy making up your own story as to the facts of the case. maybe you should leave the fact finding to the professionals.
                        Joe G.
                        Maybe you should learn the secrets of the enter button.
                        Did you know that when you press 'enter' after each sentence the wall of text you typed becomes much more readable?
                        How did you make your way through lawschool without any knowledge of the enter button?

                        Are you REALLY an attorney?

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Yes I am an Attorney! I was not aware that you were that in need of special attention that your comment was about an Enter button.
                          Maybe you have underlined issues and just need a hug, or you just want to provoke another Issue.
                          I am aware that your hooked on phonics did not work for you. so If it is better for you I will do my best to make you feel at ease.
                          If all you got out of my post was the enter button, you need far more help than anyone could give you.
                          Joe.G

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
                            Yes I am an Attorney! I was not aware that you were that in need of special attention that your comment was about an Enter button.
                            Maybe you have underlined issues and just need a hug, or you just want to provoke another Issue.
                            I am aware that your hooked on phonics did not work for you. so If it is better for you I will do my best to make you feel at ease.
                            If all you got out of my post was the enter button, you need far more help than anyone could give you.
                            Joe.G
                            "Underlying." Underlined is this--->__________
                            After your last two posts maybe he should file an appeal based on inadequate representation.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Yes i should file a Writ of Habeas Corpus for all of my clients for inadequate representation.
                              I must admit when i read your post and then reread my prior one, I laughed my ass off, I guess it's a good thing I no longer practice Law.
                              I did have a good record, I would like to think so anyway. are you also a Martial Artist?
                              It was late when i was writing the first post and i am sure I could have written much more, but it sounds like i should have had my Paralegal look at this for me first. Have a great day.
                              your point well taken.
                              Joe G.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                I am trying to reach the staff of Bushido. You have a thread about lew callihan being a molester.
                                His name is lewis calliham with an M not a N. so when people go to megans law site. there is nothing on lew callihan. Lew callihan is a completely different guy. maybe you should change your thread.
                                I understand the moron that claimed to know so much about him wrote the guys name wrong.
                                but wrong it is.
                                Joe G.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X