Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cn i bee azzhull nw plz?

Comment

Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
      Id appreciate it if you would refrain from name calling. Maybe your anger is directed at me because you are a friend of his? Because I cant see. . .
      The fact that you can't see is abundantly clear.

You are weak. You want civil discourse? Go somewhere else. Here we castigate people for posting redundant threads. Read the rules jerkwater.

I'm giving you an infraction for accusing Kintanon of being a pedophile. If you can't tolerate unfettered debate, or your feeble mind objects to being called names, I'd advise you to get the fuck out of here.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Dear It Is Fake,

I dont know what you mean about starting a thread on aperson who already had a thread but everything I said is fully verifiable on the meganslaw website. The address should you care to verify the information is:http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/
        I want to thank you for commenting. Not only because we all enjoy free speech, but also the controversy helps to spread the word about this guy. If you are currently or have been one of his students, I understand because i have been there. Just remember that NO ONE, deserves blind respect. I have to earn respect every day by my actions, we all do. Everyone, even a master of a martial art, must earn their respect DAILY. So please look up the truth on the website before you call me a liar or dispute my facts. They are all verifiable. Go find out for yourself.
        You missed the entire point of my post. It also means you didn't read the thread and maybe English is your second language.

NO ONE INSULTED YOU IN YOUR THREAD.

THEY INFORMED YOU THAT A THREAD ON THE GUY ALREADY EXISTED.

YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE SOURCES IN YOUR NEW THREAD.

You provided them after, you were asked and no really responded except to say "gee this is a redundant thread."

Comment

Gong-sau the carp
          You do realise you are addressing someone by what's in their sig block, don't you? You do realise these are generally used for quotes, witticisms, and general stuff on internet forums don't you? You do realise this is a moronic thing to have done don't you?

Or are you going to start addressing me as dear Mr. "Chance favours only the prepared mind"?

Prick.

Comment

Culled from:
            Bullshido Community Rules and Standards of Conduct - No BS Martial Arts
            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
            ATTN TOM KAGAN
            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
              No one disputed your facts you imbecile. WE ALREADY KNEW THIS. THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT HIM ALREADY. He has been discussed. You are not adding anything new and you are putting it in the wrong place.
              In all fairness he did open his post with "I am a little slow." :copdance:vis a vis a person a little slow might well post another thread on a topic and then feel ignored when people object to the thread never realizing that the reason for this objection is relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
                He is a paedophile, you are a fucking idiot. That's the unfortunate state of things.. For whatever reason your reading comprehension is precisely nothing and so you won't shut the fuck up or post your shit in the appropriate place which is the THREAD WE ALREADY HAVE ABOUT HIM.

I assure you that if we have a thread about him on this website, and you google his name, that thread will appear high on the list. Why don't you try it?

Also, did you just call me a paedophile you stupid shit?
                Ok after some refelection: the poster saying he is a little slow is a bit of an understatement. Somewhere between fucking imbecile and retard is more the scale we are talking.

I would ask him to ammend that original post to read:\\

'please excuse me for I am a retard" then I might have some sympathy for him

Comment

I wonder if Dsimon3387 needs his own thread on slowness.
                  "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                  ATTN TOM KAGAN

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan View Post
                    I wonder if Dsimon3387 needs his own thread on slowness.
                    sorry Tom. My bad. I know its just me but I found it hella amusing that the poster started this whole thread with that warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
                      sorry Tom. My bad. I know its just me but I found it hella amusing that the poster started this whole thread with that warning.
                      He didn't start this thread. I culled the posts from another thread where it shouldn't have been and gave it this title. I would have thought reading comprehension would include noticing my first post (#10) in this thread.

ATTN TOM KAGAN

Comment

What's with this new (is it new?) "infraction" terminology? Is it 3-strikes-yer-out, or just a "hey look what a dick this guy is" list on the staff section, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan View Post
                          He didn't start this thread. I culled the posts from another thread where it shouldn't have been and gave it this title. I would have thought reading comprehension would include noticing my first post (#10) in this thread.
                          Never the less the first post is a post by him stating his handicap yes?

Thats what I was responding too. Anyhow I was being silly I admit it so... like whatever I can apologize again, you can ban me, you can ask 1point 2 what he wants, etc... Just make as many people happy as you can Tom.... please. :qmickey:

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
                            What's with this new (is it new?) "infraction" terminology? Is it 3-strikes-yer-out, or just a "hey look what a dick this guy is" list on the staff section, what?
                            People own their posts. You fuck up, you get an infraction, you get a pm, and learn what you did. You keep it up, you ban yourself by not following rules.

Comment

My 2 cents:

This guy is a troll. After you all get good and riled, and go on at length about how he's an idiot who puts things where they don't belong and doesn't investigate appropriately, and respond to his gibes about you being former students and friends of some pedophile, you'll find that he's been taking notes on it all.

He's going to come back and call you all hypocrites because he defended some jackass here and was accused of being a student or old friend or whatever. I'm guessing he thinks he's pretty clever.

Comment

Ok children. I came onto this website hoping to exchange ideas, maybe learn some new things, make a few new friends who study martial arts. But so far its just been assholes. I have been very nice so far and patient with the needless insults. So just go fuck yourselves. Obviously this forum is mostly run for a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do that talk shit. So those of you that have nothing better to do than talk mindless shit can fuck off. And Noob, you should be ashamed of yourself. Jimmy Woo would be ashamed of your disrespectful attitude. I am a first degree San Soo Black belt. Your sifu obviously didnt teach you much about respect. So you all go on talking shit. Its easy over the computer isnt it. You dont have to face anyone.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X