Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

I just found this site tonight and I read a few posts about a man named Lewis Gene Calliham who teaches Toule Moon Kung Fu. For those of you that do not beleive that he is a pedophile, you are dangerously wrong. I studied under this man for three years. He IS a pedophile. Some of you may think he isnt because he always has girlfriends. Just because he has sex with women does NOT mean he isnt a pedophile. He uses women for money, for access to children, and for alibis when he is accused of molesting children. His relationships with women are only a smoke screen. This man molester three of his students while teaching at a reccreation center in Lomita and didnt know there was a hidden camera. This is how he got caught! I know this man well. I was one of his student instructors for three years. I left the school because of he was sleeping with several of the kids moms. When I left he threatened me and my wife and we are both disabled....what a coward. We only found out later that the reason why he was threatening us was because he was afraid if we told anyone why we left his reputation would be tarnished and he would lose his "cover" and not be able to molest children so easily. Study under this guy at your own risk.

Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
    I just found this site tonight and I read a few posts about a man named Lewis Gene Calliham who teaches Toule Moon Kung Fu. For those of you that do not beleive that he is a pedophile, you are dangerously wrong. I studied under this man for three years. He IS a pedophile. Some of you may think he isnt because he always has girlfriends. Just because he has sex with women does NOT mean he isnt a pedophile. He uses women for money, for access to children, and for alibis when he is accused of molesting children. His relationships with women are only a smoke screen. This man molester three of his students while teaching at a reccreation center in Lomita and didnt know there was a hidden camera. This is how he got caught! I know this man well. I was one of his student instructors for three years. I left the school because of he was sleeping with several of the kids moms. When I left he threatened me and my wife and we are both disabled....what a coward. We only found out later that the reason why he was threatening us was because he was afraid if we told anyone why we left his reputation would be tarnished and he would lose his "cover" and not be able to molest children so easily. Study under this guy at your own risk.
    Hi GoliathGuy, welcome to Bullshido.

Just so you are aware, when you make these kind of accusations, you absolutely need to provide evidence, otherwise it can be cited as slander. (Please note, I am not doubting you whatsoever, but you need to cite proof for serious alegations such as pedophilia and molestation.)

Are you aware if there was a lawsuit? If so, in what state, were there any police records? Please provide whatever you can. If the material is available, it will lead to a serious investigation.

Thanks for posting, and best of luck with this.
    Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 6/23/2009 1:22pm, .

Comment

Would you send your children to the Teoul Moon Kung-Fu school in San Bernardino? - No BS Martial Arts

The guy was convicted of sex crimes then was teaching kung fu. Case closed.

Comment

That settles that.

Comment

So wait, we already have a thread? Then we don't need another one.

Comment

Gong-sau the carp

Comment

Dear Gong-sau the carp,

Thank you for bringing the fact that I didnt mention the proof of Lewis Gene Callihans conviction in my last posting. All you have to do is go to the meagans law website: Here is how you can verify the information:
              In order to verify the information above do the following:
              Step #1: Go to the http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/ website.
              Step #2: Go to the bottom of this page and click on “Enter the California Megan Law sex offender locator site”.
              Step #3: Now you are on the “Megan‘s Law Disclaimer” page go to the bottom of the page where it say’s “I have read this disclaimer and agree to these terms and conditions” and click on the box, then click on the “continue” button to get to the next step.
              Step #4: Now you are on the search page, click on the “name” button on the top left side of the page under “search by”.
              Step #5: Now you are on the “California Sex Offender Location Map” page. On the right side of this page it says “Offender Name Search”. In the “Enter Last Name” box type in: CALLIHAM. In the “Enter First Name” box type in: LEWIS. Then click on the “search” button below. Now you can see exactly what kind of person you are dealing with. Use this information as you see fit.

Comment

Dear Gong-sau the carp,

Thank you for bringing the fact that I didnt mention the proof of Lewis Gene Callihans conviction in my last posting. All you have to do is go to the meagans law website: Here is how you can verify the information:
                In order to verify the information above do the following:
                Step #1: Go to the http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/ website.

CALLIHAM. LEWIS.

Comment

I am new to this forum. And I seem to be getting some negative responses to my post about a convicted pedophile Lew Callihan. Ive done my job in putting the facts out there and also informed you as to how you can confirm my comments. I only share them to keep this guy from hurting more children, and damaging the reputations of more martial artists and schools.

Comment

@IIF: This thread is like a tl;dr summary of the earlier thread with a second-hand witness account thrown in as a freebie.

Comment

Originally posted by goliathguy2002 View Post
                      I am new to this forum. And I seem to be getting some negative responses to my post about a convicted pedophile Lew Callihan. Ive done my job in putting the facts out there and also informed you as to how you can confirm my comments. I only share them to keep this guy from hurting more children, and damaging the reputations of more martial artists and schools.
                      WTH?

Please, don't lie. You started a thread on a person who, already had a thread. Everything you stated was secondhand with no sources. People told you what to do and didn't respond to the thread again. How is that negative?

Comment

Dear It Is Fake,

I dont know what you mean about starting a thread on aperson who already had a thread but everything I said is fully verifiable on the meganslaw website. The address should you care to verify the information is:http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/
                        I want to thank you for commenting. Not only because we all enjoy free speech, but also the controversy helps to spread the word about this guy. If you are currently or have been one of his students, I understand because i have been there. Just remember that NO ONE, deserves blind respect. I have to earn respect every day by my actions, we all do. Everyone, even a master of a martial art, must earn their respect DAILY. So please look up the truth on the website before you call me a liar or dispute my facts. They are all verifiable. Go find out for yourself.

Comment

No one disputed your facts you imbecile. WE ALREADY KNEW THIS. THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT HIM ALREADY. He has been discussed. You are not adding anything new and you are putting it in the wrong place.

Comment

Dear Kintanon,

Id appreciate it if you would refrain from name calling. Maybe your anger is directed at me because you are a friend of his? Because I cant see anyone but another pedophile not appreciating information that can save their kids, or others kids from such a person. Understand that the martial arts is not just about learning to fight, developing your physical and mental stength, but also about developing character and integrity. So if I restated facts in the thread, I apologize. But stop the name calling please. As I said before, I am new to this kind of exchange of information. I received an email from a friend about the website and was introduced to the website forums. I then saw a comment about this guy and decided to contribute. I only want to make sure that every student, parent and child....every single person on the planet finds out about this guy so not one more child is molested!

Comment

He is a paedophile, you are a fucking idiot. That's the unfortunate state of things.. For whatever reason your reading comprehension is precisely nothing and so you won't shut the fuck up or post your shit in the appropriate place which is the THREAD WE ALREADY HAVE ABOUT HIM.

I assure you that if we have a thread about him on this website, and you google his name, that thread will appear high on the list. Why don't you try it?

Also, did you just call me a paedophile you stupid shit?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X