No announcement yet.

Drunken Fist in Berkeley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our style, original name is Wu Dang Brass or Golden Hall Eight Immortals Boxing, dependant on how the past masters saw it Brass or Golden, in any case this was the hall our system was taught out of in time of old. Originally our style was merely that of a qi gong nature ba xian gong, which was later translated into more of a fisghting system as developed my my teachers family, with the qi gong being the root. The two original sets, Eight Immortals Fist and Eight Immortals Palm were later drawn out and from them developed, little drunken fist, little drunken falling fist, tai chi drunken fist etc. Those skills were all developed by the patriarch of the Liu Family Liu Chen Mee.

Comment

Thank you for the honest answer. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

I know this thread is a bit old, but I can vouch for my Sifu, Troy Dunwood.

I'm a practitioner of 7 star praying mantis kung fu under Sifu John Cheng, who studied with Raymond Fogg, Henry Chung, Lee Kam Wing, and amongst others. I trained with Zhang Xue Xin in Hun Yuan Chen Style in Golden Gate Park and a few others.

When it comes to 8 immortal drunken fist, Sifu Troy has all the applications to prove it. I was one of the few who were brave enough to step into his studio to find out if it was real or not. He's definitely legit.

Comment

Originally posted by 7starFist View Post

I'm a practitioner of 7 star praying mantis kung fu under Sifu John Cheng, who studied with Raymond Fogg, Henry Chung, Lee Kam Wing, and amongst others. I trained with Zhang Xue Xin in Hun Yuan Chen Style in Golden Gate Park and a few others.

When it comes to 8 immortal drunken fist, Sifu Troy has all the applications to prove it. I was one of the few who were brave enough to step into his studio to find out if it was real or not. He's definitely legit.
          What can he do?

Comment

Can 7 Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu defeat Twin Phoenix Eye technique?

My Master, Sifu Durden, trained vigorously to defeat 7 Star Praying Mantis by the skillful combination of Twin Phoenix Eye technique and Movement 39 (Monkey Steals the Peach).

Unfortunately, Sifu Durden was shot in the face by someone who had relations, and attended some of the same support groups, with a woman who was Sifu Durden's lover.
            Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 3/13/2017 6:36pm, .

Comment

Wait, I think I actually trained with Mr. Dunwood before.

He was pretty awful. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.

Comment

Are his arms big so he can punch hard?

Comment

ATATATATATATATA

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X