Aggressive C*nts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggressive C*nts

Ok, I'm just tired of this recent subset of people I've been running into lately.

I'll be minding my own business and somehow an aggressive cunt will come along and blow perhaps a legitimate concern (or a stupid one) all out of proportion.

Why I'm writing this post today is usually this stuff is happening to me more and more often, usually when I'm walking my puppy down the street (although I've noticed a few more of these idiots cropping up around my Uni as well). Now I live in an apartment so I have to walk my dog at least once for a long walk or twice a day. However, the only really good walking area is past the train tracks behind some local strip clubs into a neighborhood with long sidewalks and trees and other friendly dog owners etc... In this particular space lives several of these aggressive cunts.

Now one is an old lady. She hates the fact that sometimes I get onto her lawn to avoid cars so they don't hit my dog. According to property and zoning laws about 2-3 feet into your property from the street is actual public property. This is all I've ever been in. I never wandered into her big yard. However, one day as I'm avoiding a truck barreling down the road she comes out with a huge stick and proceeds to try beating my dog (who is a 15-20lb puppy at this time). I get in between her and my dog and say "you can't do that ma'am." Then she goes off about how I'm on her lawn and she doesn't want any dog shit on her lawn. I inform her politely of the property laws and that my dog has never pooped on her lawn, ever, and she freaks out and tries to hit my dog again. Usually I love people and being around all types and sorts and love the fact that my dog is a good conversation starter but this was too far. I simply walked away while giving her the finger and said "this conversation is over ma'am."

Next, there's this guy further down the road who recently bought a place from some people who were down on their luck and sad to say it, kind of white-trashy (had mullets and tons of kids so it's the first thing to pop in my mind). So he's your typical fuckstick UFC lover with tats down both of his arms and Tapout clothes. He has two HUGE rotties in his yard behind his fence and of course they bark like mad at my pup every time we walk by and he usually comes out with a scowl and a stinkeye on his face with body language that says "move along". So one day my dog is pulling really hard at the leash to go see them and they are barking pretty wildly so I figured it wouldn't hurt if I took him by the fence so they could at least get a good sniff at each other as we started our walk. That's helped with other dogs in the neighborhood stop barking so much. The rotties are actually being kind of playful at this point but they start up their barking again and the guy comes out with his arms crossed, said stinkeye on his face, and goes "what the fuck do you think you are doing?" and I simply explained how letting dogs get to know each other and say hi wouldn't be bad and he gets really close to me by the fence with an even gnarlier scowl on his face and more aggressive body language (curling his hands into fists) and says "well you're annoying me". So I simply move along, not wanting something stupid to happen because of some dogs.

Now what I don't get is why people have to act this way at all. Simply asking me nicely to do something will get the proper response from me as I give everyone the same respect just simply for being fellow human beings. Yet I keep running into people who keep wanting to cross the line.

What if they really took it to the next level and laid hands (or feet or whatever) on my person attempting to do me harm? Now I've never been in a real fight since high school but for some reason I keep running into more and more agitated people these days and the main reason I want to learn and continue to learn MA's throughout my life is to provide a little more security for my friends and family and myself. Stuff like this keeps happening with either me or to people I'm with and I've noticed it especially with girls I'm with... they just seem to be magnets for attracting assholes.

Sorry for the rant. I didn't know where to put this and I can't log in to sociocide for some reason so I put it here. It's just something that's been grating on my nerves for some reason lately.

There's a kind of cock-end that can't get on in life by any means other than being aggressive or threatening. This sort of works as most people aren't used to being abused by these weak, meagre people, so they tend to get their way. In the good old days, of course, they were quickly put in their place via a clip around the ear. But alas, these days poeple are either too cowed, afraid or afraid of getting done by the police to do this. The number of faces that need a good punching have quadrupled as a result.

Comment

• Sees thread entitled "Aggressive Cunts"
      • Gets excited
      • Clicks link
      • Sees actual thread
      • Leaves unhappy

Comment

What breed of dog do you have? I have found my dog gets dirty looks just because of his breed...FUCK THOSE PEOPLE!
        Originally posted by OnceLost
        Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
        Originally posted by It is Fake
        I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

you have boxing in your style field. you know what to do.
          !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

This is my dog:

I doubt people would sneer and hate my dog because of how he looks. He has a rather friendly face! But he is kind of jumpy/energetic. Either way, I love all types of dogs and even the "big bad aggressive breeds"... I've found no matter what breed of dog, they'll respond to how you act. It's all a mindset, just like most every other animal. If you are calm, don't present yourself as a threat, show interest in the dog (I want to rub your belly!), and speak in soothing tones even the biggest brute dog will love you back. The only exception being is if the dog is impeccably trained or abused enough to be aggressive to all outsiders and you can usually tell right away by their body language.

@Snake
            LOL

@Truculent
            Yeah I totally wish it was legal to just put someone in their place. I agree with you totally on that aspect of the then vs now and societal behaviors. But alas, I myself don't like fighting (well I like when it's for sport/fun... love that!) and I have a life to live... I can't be bothered with lawsuits or the police. Also my hands are my living as an artist. I really don't want to fuck that up. But like I said, that's why I am learning MAs.. so I am prepared should the moment arise. Preparing for a fight will help you not get seriously injured (in theory... anything can happen) in one.

@Cullion
            Yeah, boxing is great :). It helps me feel better. Currently I am just doing bag work at home while I save up to get a membership at the local boxing gym for better instruction (still a noob really). ALso, I'm taking a Judo class this fall at my Uni to see if I like it. I think I will it looks like alot of fun tossing people around.
            Last edited by resolve; 6/20/2009 1:42pm, .

Comment

people are like that out of ego and/or fear.

also walking around with your puppy makes you seem like peewee herman meets the big bad world and an easy target.

think about it, even the old woman was brave enough to mess with you.

get a skull and bones tattoo on your neck and shave your head.

lose the trycicle.

Comment

Lol, I dunno. I'm 6'3 200lbs and am in decent shape (and getting better all the time). Most people wouldn't mess with me. The puppy helps to meet girls (yes). Some bitches can be crazy no matter what though. You should know that by now Lebell.

Comment

Dude.
                  Seriously.
                  That dog is a chick magnet.

If you don't have a ton of hotties in your neighborhood (which it doesn't sound like you do.....which with the cast of the Beverly Hillbillies in your story), get that dog to the nearest park and troll for trim.

Walk it around your neighborhood for bathroom purposes but for the long walks, get thee to an area where the dog will get lots of female attention for both you and him.

Comment

I bring him around Uni all the time and let the coeds play with him.

Yes it works. I met one of the girls I've been seeing off an on because of him :)

Comment

Originally posted by resolve View Post
                      Lol, I dunno. I'm 6'3 200lbs and am in decent shape (and getting better all the time). Most people wouldn't mess with me. The puppy helps to meet girls (yes). Some bitches can be crazy no matter what though. You should know that by now Lebell.
                      okay then try this approach:

with that woman: ' WOMAN!!! stop doing that or i'll skewer you and feed you to meh puppy.
                      after he's done i'll make sure he will shit you out over your own goddamn lawn.
                      you wanna die this way?'

mulletguy situation: carry meatgoo with you and throw it at him, lets see how the rottweilers react.

option two is to rape one of his dogs in front of his eyes.

he should stop fucking wih you.

Comment

yea, fuck those people right in the eye. I have a staffy.

Comment

well my response to "Well you're annoying me" would be "so fuckin what". In my experience guys who carry on like that just shit their pants when pulled up on it.

Also, if he does come out of the yard and try anything you are legally entitled to defend yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by resolve View Post
                            I simply walked away while giving her the finger and said "this conversation is over ma'am."

Next, there's this guy further down the road who recently bought a place from some people who were down on their luck and sad to say it, kind of white-trashy (had mullets and tons of kids so it's the first thing to pop in my mind). So he's your typical fuckstick UFC lover with tats down both of his arms and Tapout clothes.
                            Perhaps it's your winning personality.

Comment

I work in emergency services. I spend 44 hours every week dealing with people like this. Most of them are borderline insane and should not be engaged.

Don't smile at them. Don't speak to them. Don't confront them.

Just nod to show you heard them and keep walking.

You will not reason with them; they are mentally ill, usually from -- as it was pointed out earlier -- a combination of fear, immaturity and self-loathing.
                              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X