Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from WPB

Hi All,

I live in West Palm Florida. I am looking to get into some sort of self defense class. So far Krav Maga has looked interesting. But I am open to all suggestions.

Does anyone know of a good Krav school that is close to west palm?

Thanks.

Hi Kmdrnll,

Welcome,

Don't know the slightest about schools in Florida, except that there are some, and some bullies on BS know more about it. When to Florida a few months back- so I am jealous.

Anyway, why Krav Magna? My advice is do what want to do, if it looks interesting and meets your goals.

Hope you enjoy your stay in Bullshido.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I just stumbled on to Krav actually. Quick internet search. I have a couple friends that are currently training in MMA so I am going to try to get together with them here soon. Also taking a look at the Team Nogueira school which is right down the road.

Where are you from. I am lucky enough to live in paradise!

Comment

Originally posted by kmdrnll View Post
        Thanks for the advice. I just stumbled on to Krav actually. Quick internet search. I have a couple friends that are currently training in MMA so I am going to try to get together with them here soon. Also taking a look at the Team Nogueira school which is right down the road.
        S.Fla. is actually a pretty great place to find MMA training. There is also an American Top Team in WPB, and you only about 30 minutes from their main branch in Coconut Creek. Check out all the MMA schools.

Comment

Sounds like I just need to start making some calls and tour the facilities around to get a better feel for what they have to offer.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X