Grand Celestial Do I wana write a book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Celestial Do I wana write a book.

So I heard that one of the guys from this forum created this martial art. I want to write a "how to" book about it. Even if it stays an internet book and not actualy gets published. Just for the lol's I would still like to do it. So I was wondering if I have your permision to do this and can I get some more info on the martial art?

Thanks

What royalties can you promise me?
    Originally posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

That actualy never crossed my mind. Actualy what I will do is make a free internet book. If i can have your permission of course. Can i get some more info on "how you do the moan to vibrate your cells"? Also how many moves would you say there are? how many halo colors?

Comment

You do realise that the whole "Grand Celestial Do" thing was a trolljob, right?

Ah well your probably a troll yourself too....

Comment

what do you meen trolljob? i dont understand. so you guys did not come up with it?

Comment

trolljob, meaning someone made it up to fuck with other people

Comment

Originally posted by mewtwo View Post
              That actualy never crossed my mind. Actualy what I will do is make a free internet book. If i can have your permission of course. Can i get some more info on "how you do the moan to vibrate your cells"? Also how many moves would you say there are? how many halo colors?
              When you are ready,
              The Grandmaster will appear,
              He will give answers,

Peace, friend
              Originally posted by Judoka_UK
              Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Do not feed the troll!
                Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Don't forget to ask the Master about the "Monk Strangles the Chicken" technique. That one's important to the foundation of the art. After all, the "Monk gets Lucky" technique is only a myth taught by false masters trying to cheat you out of your money.
                  "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Comment

Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                    Luta Livre flees the fight,
                    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X