Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my mma fight on this thread, leave comment if you can see vid please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mma fight on this thread, leave comment if you can see vid please.

YouTube - CLIP0009

im in the red, and i lose:(
    8 years till retirement.

I can see your clip.
    This is what, your 18th attempt at uploading it today? ;-)

Good job on the fight.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

it works. You really pegged the audio up to 11.

Comment

I can see the clip, and I'm using a Mac and browsing with Camino.

I think most guys would wet themselves if that huge dude came down on top of them like that.

Comment

Good fight! That is a tough spot to work from, especially against someone that size. Good job!!
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Damn copper, you've got a load of heart! No way I would give up 80 pounds in my debut match, looking forward to see your future fights!

Comment

If they could weigh your heart and brass set, you would have outweighed him by 50 pounds. Congrats on a brave showing.

Comment

That was a nice go of it, especially considering how much of fight can be taken out of you by a huge dude falling on you.

Comment

man that guy has a gigantic pot belly, im surprised you managed to hook your feet together when you pulled guard

good work, u got the balls!

Comment

Hopefully, you will take this as friendly constructive criticism. You showed good heart, and I also laud the fact that you got in there with a guy who had a serious size advantage.

Now for the stuff that's not as complimentary: I would not have played the game of exchanging strikes from your own guard. Besides the size advantage, he had gravity and the mat behind your head as advantages. Once you've lost the posture battle there, it's time to make space and work on getting up, not time to try to throw punches.

Best wishes for your fighting future.

Comment

Props to you for taking your debut fight while giving up so much weight.

What Skillful said regarding getting out from under that much mass and those heavy hands.
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

I wonder...did you kind of get tunnel vision on the ground?

Comment

Props for not only getting in the cage, but having the balls to post it online after losing.

You should really consider fighting at 205, having a beast like that on top of you is just no fun, no matter how unskilled he seems.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Originally posted by 7thSamurai View Post
                            I wonder...did you kind of get tunnel vision on the ground?
                            no, i tried to trap an arm, and wanted to somehow sweep him, didnt work out.
                            8 years till retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                              You should really consider fighting at 205, having a beast like that on top of you is just no fun, no matter how unskilled he seems.
                              QFT.

This vid just became my inspiration to work my 260-pound ballast down to 200. No way to I want that guy landing on me. Ever.

You cannot sweep an elephant seal.

Guess I have to wave goodbye to my Systema Chi.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X