Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A MA that covers grappling with animals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I kneebarred a horse once.*









    *this statement is not 100% true.

    Comment


      #17
      Damn, I couldn't find a clip of the "karabao wrestling" in the Kali episode of Human Weapon.

      Comment


        #18
        Don't grapple dogs. Kick their legs out from under them. They get really confused when they keep falling.

        That said, you're better off beaning them with a handy rock; I know a stone between the eyes at point-blank range staggered a shitty doberman. Barring that, a handy wooden sign post waved about the head with barbaric screaming managed to convince a pack of dogs I was not to be fucked with.

        When fighting animals, if you're not using your biggest weapon, you're doing it wrong!

        Comment


          #19
          YouTube - Boxing Kangaroo

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Muerteds View Post
            When fighting animals, if you're not using your biggest weapon, you're doing it wrong!
            Pwnable straight line + Comic Sans = wretched failure.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Muerteds View Post
              Don't grapple dogs. Kick their legs out from under them. They get really confused when they keep falling.
              I had a Hapkido instuctor tell me to kick a dog in the hip and punch them in the nose. No I have never pressure tested that one. I would climb a tree if a pitbull or rottie was after me or jump on top of the nearest car. I would also cry for my mom. If you can't shoot the rabid beastie just protect your throat, your junk, and be prepared for the pain.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by kwan_dao View Post

                Bullshido's MTripp did wrestle a Tiger and came off well enough. But that Tiger was more playing then fighting (as he said himself) and bereft of its main weapons, the claws. Had that Tiger had its claws and actually tried to kill him, MTripp would probably be dead or at least crippled.

                While you may think this is true, Mark's skin is really made of impenetrable adamantium.

                Originally posted by jnp View Post
                I'm worried that I won't be able to defend myself against rampaging shellfish. Anyone know the anti-clam kata?
                I certainly have a less then gentlemanly quip about this line, but I'm going to let some of these other heathens bite at it.


                Originally posted by jnp View Post
                On a semi-serious note, pulling a dog into your guard is a good way to get your dick bitten off.
                I pull my dog into my guard all the time. She promptly passes, mounts and licks my face.

                (Note: I'm being serious, she's squirmy and fast, as most huskies are, i assume. She gets out of my guard, and pounces on my chest. Then she licks. It sucks)


                My other dog, and Akita, is content to stay in guard, and just gnp me with her paws/tongue.

                PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                Originally posted by sochin101
                I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                I agree with moosey

                Comment


                  #23
                  Moose is a master of chicken-choking jiujitsu. Maybe he could give you private lessons?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    That pretty much answers all of the animal related questions. Now, what happens if you are attacked by household appliances?

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
                      That pretty much answers all of the animal related questions. Now, what happens if you are attacked by household appliances?
                      You mean like a noose, or a dildo?
                      =================
                      Kama Sutra blue belt.

                      Originally posted by Emevas
                      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                      Originally posted by Rock Ape
                      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

                      Dipshit

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Kyokushin is clearly the answer

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
                          Moose is a master of chicken-choking jiujitsu. Maybe he could give you private lessons?

                          I've never choked a chicken, who didn't deserve it.

                          PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                          Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                          3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                          Originally posted by sochin101
                          I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                          That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                          Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                          I agree with moosey

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I am a master of Dog-jutsu. I am so slick, Mark Dellagrotte had to ask me to stop schooling Ducati, a hulking animal Kelly Crigger one said "Ate motercycles and shit tires".

                            "Dude, lay off him. I don't want him ta lose his fightin' spirit."

                            Palm across snout; Front leg-cross-body sweep; Forearm in back of mouth. I firckin' schooled that doggie. And he's not your run of the mill junk yard scrapper. He has a mean Thai clinch. I'm looking for a picture of it on-line. BRB.
                            Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


                            KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

                            In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                            Luta Livre flees the fight,
                            Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                            Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                              You mean like a noose, or a dildo?
                              Did'nt David Carradine borrow those?

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                                I certainly have a less then gentlemanly quip about this line, but I'm going to let some of these other heathens bite at it.
                                You went there too, huh?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X