Hey everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody

Hey guys and gals. I am brand new here and I am a Hung Gar stylist. I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everybody and this place seems like an interesting forum. I hope that I will enjoy my stay.

I guess a little introduction is in order, so I have studied multiple martial arts, but my main style is Hung Gar kung fu. I know about the general thoughts toward TCMA but I have used it in real time on multiple occasions. I do not, however, want to fight professionally by any means. The only reason I take the martial arts is to do with it what the original intention was to do. Protect oneself and their loved ones.

I don't really care about who is part of what style. They are all just martial arts to me. Each one has the same techniques with just different spices added to them. I have figured out that its not the style that is bad or good, it is the martial artist and sadly, not many people understand this and will make blanket statements about a persons style. If you can make it work for you then more power to you.

Just wanted to let everybody know a new member is here and that I hope I can contribute to the conversations around here.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X