My Dog Pulls Gaurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing on how good animals instincts are on wrestling O_o
    Last edited by Mr. Fong; 5/29/2009 10:36am, .

Comment

When my Daschund (very little dog) rolls with my Spitz he will get low knip his legs with his teeth to get him skipping. When the Daschund gets the Spitz jumping around and off balance he rams with his shoulder, knocks him down and then does side mount around his neck. I always say Wilson knows Dog-jutsu. The Spitz is great at evading the RNC. He does it better than people. Yes I do practice on him, and no I do not hurt him.:llorar:. The Spitz is also "very elusive" and hard to catch. Sam bobs and weaves like a boxing champ and fades and evades on angles like ...well you all know who. Dogs rock.
      Last edited by Urban Achiever; 5/29/2009 10:54am, .

Comment

looks like fighting is in every ones blood =p

Comment

Okay,

I watched your dog vids. Liked the one in the WTF? better. No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - WTF is This!?

Any way, saw some scoot, guard, north south, RNC, side control, and lots of transitioning. However at the end of it all your Dog went for a WRIST LOCK. 4:11 - 4:20
          WTF is up with you teaching your dogs how to wrist lock?

Comment

Originally posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
            Okay,

I watched your dog vids. Liked the one in the WTF? better. No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - WTF is This!?

Any way, saw some scoot, guard, north south, RNC, side control, and lots of transitioning. However at the end of it all your Dog went for a WRIST LOCK. 4:11 - 4:20
            WTF is up with you teaching your dogs how to wrist lock?

Wrist locks work best on the ground. Besides, they both have a solid grappling base, so why not add in some fancy stuff to make them even more badass wrestlers?
            Originally posted by Nicko1
            Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X