Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is This!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTF is This!?

    Seriosuly, WTF is this!?

    YouTube - Tae Kwon Do School Performs

    Also note the video description:

    Christian-Themed Show by a St.Louis Tae Kwon Do School

    Who in the hell thought this was a good idea?
    I'm glad it's only 20 seconds.

    #2
    Help me white_kimbo, you're my only hope!

    Comment


      #3
      The traditional carrying Jesus on the cross across the soccer field.

      Comment


        #4
        Well the first thing I thought was "Holy Crap!"

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Frank White View Post
          Well the first thing I thought was "Holy Crap!"
          I like how Jesus is apparently Asian, and is a TKD blackbelt as well.

          It begs the question:
          "What martial arts would Jesus do?"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
            It begs the question:
            "What martial arts would Jesus do?"

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
              Help me white_kimbo, you're my only hope!
              because he did TKD or he killed Christ?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                because he did TKD or he killed Christ?

                Because he's a Jew, and Jesus was Jewish... so both, I guess.

                Comment


                  #9
                  ...Pretty sure that video just killed what little soul I had left.

                  -Sazzy

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by escrimador6 View Post

                    Giving a whole new meaning to the crucifix.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
                      Because he's a Jew, and Jesus was Jewish... so both, I guess.
                      I don't know how to break this to you, but Jesus was Korean.


                      W.K. can confirm this.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by sazahko View Post
                        ...Pretty sure that video just killed what little soul I had left.

                        -Sazzy
                        Truth: TKDers have no souls; they have been replaced by the 5 tenets and tippy-tap kicks.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                          I don't know how to break this to you, but Jesus was Korean.
                          W.K. can confirm this.

                          It's the Kimchi, it's gotta be the Kimchi.



                          And the flying side-kicks...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
                            It's the Kimchi, it's gotta be the Kimchi.



                            And the flying side-kicks...
                            Korea also invent "soft vs hard" cleverly hidden in "turn the other cheek" anology, clevely invented by Korean Jesus.

                            Turning butt cheek during kick = clever Korean deflection of strike using soft neutralization. Korea invent Taiji.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
                              Truth: TKDers have no souls; they have been replaced by the 5 tenets and tippy-tap kicks.
                              Ha! Well said. So does that mean I have negative soul now or something trippy like that? 'Cause that actually sounds kind of kick-ass.

                              -Sazzy

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X