TKD bashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKD bashing

TKD bashing is acceptable HAHAHA count me in?! How do we do that then? Oh yeah I am neo a prototype daddy's boy ninja. But I'm being serious now cos if you mess with me I will pull your eyelids out and then stapple them to your never never parts with a stapler. OK??

JR

Welcome, JR.

1. what's a neo prototype daddy's boy ninja?
    2. what are you talking about with the TKD bashing?
    3. is this your official intro?
    4. what's with the unhealthy eyelid fixation?
    5. just curious, how old are you?

Cheers.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
    I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
    Originally posted by Rock Ape
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido.

I offer this welcome as the founder member of The East Midlands Circle Jerk Massive, so, like, feel warmed.
      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

I AM

28. And I'm from Derby Isochin. That's cool, you r near me hey?

Listen are you hard? I mean can you level a guy with one shot? Are you afraid of the police? What about DRs (those guys are mostly as bent as the crooks you know?!)

OK take it easy. Oh yeah and TKD bashing means we hit the buggers cos I can't kick very well, OK?!?

Comment

Hi Ninjaboj,

Have fun with all that bashing, and glad to see some enthusiasm.

All the best on the Threads!

KO'd N DOA
          WTF Red Belt

Comment

Kumite

do you lot think that my club will ever do free sparring (Kumite) cos for the time ive been about 8, we havent yet once! And I want to. So what does that mean that I have to goto another club?? I went to my old Judo club, but its just all kids in there. And then there is an AKido dojo, but those guys are vicious, real vicious. Maybe 1 day once I have got my breakfalls down a bit better after Judoing with the kids? I dunno.....

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaboj View Post
              do you lot think that my club will ever do free sparring (Kumite) cos for the time ive been about 8, we havent yet once! And I want to. So what does that mean that I have to goto another club?? I went to my old Judo club, but its just all kids in there. And then there is an AKido dojo, but those guys are vicious, real vicious. Maybe 1 day once I have got my breakfalls down a bit better after Judoing with the kids? I dunno.....
              Yep Aikidoka are hardcore.

Comment

mve thrd plz

Comment

Rofl, om34, I was thinking the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DSL View Post
                    Rofl, om34, I was thinking the same.
                    yeah but I said it first, and thats just one of the many reasons I am 9 kinds of awesome.

BTW its OM34.

cptl lttrs plz.

Comment

FUCK MUAY THAI

(tosses hair)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
                        FUCK MUAY THAI

(tosses hair)

Muay Thai? No shit, that is for losers and people who actually want to fight. They are just bullies and assholes who couldnt make it in Brazilian Jujitsu. If they ever had to use their "skills" on the streets they would get owned.

Tae Kwon Do is more than fighting.
                        It teaches self control, courtesy, integrity, perserverance, and gives you an indominable spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaboj View Post
                          Oh yeah I am neo a prototype daddy's boy ninja. But I'm being serious now cos if you mess with me I will pull your eyelids out and then stapple them to your never never parts with a stapler. OK??

JR
                          Just fucking awesome.

Oh yeah I am neo a fiery badger crotch kicker. But I am being erect now cos if you mess with me I will pull your toe nails out and then replace them with tabasco-soaked lit matches. OK??
                          Last edited by atom; 5/29/2009 5:05pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by oldman34 View Post
                            Muay Thai? No shit, that is for losers and people who actually want to fight. They are just bullies and assholes who couldnt make it in Brazilian Jujitsu. If they ever had to use their "skills" on the streets they would get owned.

Tae Kwon Do is more than fighting.
                            It teaches self control, courtesy, integrity, perserverance, and gives you an indominable spirit.
                            YouTube - Tony Jaa - Ong Bak - Fighting 3 men

Comment

Why does Ong Bak keep elbowing the tops of people's heads?

I hate movie fight scenes...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X