Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Epic Battle of Two Systema Warriors (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAPKO3 View Post
    Only true weaklings go after bears with firearms. A real spetsnaz warrior would only go after a bear with a bifurcated stick and perhaps a Russian Commando (tm) knife.
    No, my misguided comrad. We going after bear with lube, and bottle of vodka. That is Russian warrior way.

After long night of comradery, bear feel uncomfortable, and move out of woods. Sometime he write in letters of confused feelings and deep thoughts, but he never return in wood again.

Messing with enemy emotionally and psychologically. That is way of spetsnaz which I am not to be mentionink.

Comment

Originally posted by DunkelAnanas View Post
      Only a moron brings a knife to a bear fight.
      If you're a weakling american that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
        No, my misguided comrad. We going after bear with lube, and bottle of vodka. That is Russian warrior way.

After long night of comradery, bear feel uncomfortable, and move out of woods. Sometime he write in letters of confused feelings and deep thoughts, but he never return in wood again.

Messing with enemy emotionally and psychologically. That is way of spetsnaz which I am not to be mentionink.
        Cyanide tablet not working. Must be made in the Motherland.

Comment

Cyanide tablet not working. Must be made in the Motherland.
          No comrad. Is made in China.

Is to replace sionide with lead paint. Is to dying slower and painfully.

Comment

If you're a weakling american that is.
            There's a reason Ammurica one the Cold War: we weren't wasting our time raping bears in the woods with combat knives. We shot them, raped them at home, and then went about making capitalism the premier economic force in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by DunkelAnanas View Post
              There's a reason Ammurica one the Cold War: we weren't wasting our time raping bears in the woods with combat knives. We shot them, raped them at home, and then went about making capitalism the premier economic force in the world.
              Don't you know? Korea invent capitalism.

(now thread is complete)

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                Don't you know? Korea invent capitalism.

(now thread is complete)
                Yep. Good work, everyone. Kudos.

Comment

video sucked ass...

Comment

Originally posted by sambosteve View Post
                    video sucked ass...
                    It did. It's about as bad as the _in(g) _un masters video that's been floating around forever.

I think it's awesome how when two "masters" of esoteric fighting styles meet, the deadly skills are nowhere to be found and the combatants fail to inflict any damage at all. I've been in schoolyard scuffles more d3adly than these altercations.

these two, you have to remember, really are in the small group of the most prominent Systema instructors in Russia. they're pretty damn high profile.

Comment

teh d43d1y h34dl0ck

Comment

You don't know shit about real martial arts!When two great masters fight they nullify their skills.Only a trained eye can see who has the advantage.If the defender did not clinch the way he did, he would surely be killed.

Comment

This is not some flashy sport fighting.In a real fight it takes only one mistake, and you find yourself lying on the floor with your neck broken and your eyes gouged out.

Comment

...well, as long as this thread is still going...

Did you notice the opponents lock eyes?
                            Ultimate Russian combat secret iz... love.

Comment

I've seen better skills in Bumfight clips.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post
                                I've seen better skills in Bumfight clips.
                                In all fairness, those bums were fighting for a sandwich.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X