X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi Razmr,

Welcome to BS.

We all look and hope for good threads in the forum too! What MA experience do you have and what sorts of topics do you want to contribute to or start?

See you on the threads.

KO

Comment

So where you from Raz ?

Comment

Hey man, welcome.

Comment

Comment

As for the topics i would like to discuss there are few.
            For example the tkd Mcdojang phenom in America and contrasts in Europe and Captain Chris self defense system. I think it is somewhat doubtful

Comment

One of your Countrymen created this investigation thread, Portugal Jujitsu Shihan Helder Nunes - No BS Martial Arts

Its not TKD, but there is some Portugese corrispondance that you might find humerous, to show investigations of McDojoism is not limited to the USA and TKD.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
                One of your Countrymen created this investigation thread, Portugal Jujitsu Shihan Helder Nunes - No BS Martial Arts

Its not TKD, but there is some Portugese corrispondance that you might find humerous, to show investigations of McDojoism is not limited to the USA and TKD.
                I know, i know. I heard some Portuguese cases often related to bad instructors or ninjutsu frauds.
                But thanks anyway.
                By the way, are there any threads related to training with weights on your feet?

Comment

Originally posted by Razmr View Post
                  By the way, are there any threads related to training with weights on your feet?

I gave a quick look and search, because I remember that there was a thread that talked about it - but I gave up. Hope you have better skillz then me.

Comment

Originally posted by Razmr View Post
                    This is wholly anecdotal, but I've had physical therapists warn me away from using ankle weights as it can cause joint problems. But I would say if it works for you, go for it.
                    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X