A kid tried to stab me tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version B seems closer to reality.

It also promotes the idea of wei wu wei...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by Vieux Normand View Post
      ...except that the teacher in your cautionary account didn't act, to any degree, inappropriately with kids.

Given what happened to this teacher (who didn't act inappropriately), is this a tale in favour of inappropriate behaviour?
      Originally posted by Vieux Normand View Post
      Okay, the next time I spot obvious sarcasm, I'll write "SARCASM DETECTED" before replying. That work?

In any case, you kindly offer one possible conclusion from Wimbo's tale of woe. Logically, another could be the conclusion I'd offered--that acting appropriately will get you fucked-over, so you'd better act inappropriately if you don't want to get fucked over.

Another possible conclusion: whether you act appropriately or inappropriately, you're fucked...so do neither.
      ok, this was the account of a teacher that was a shining example of professionalism with children. a very disturbed, very abused girl took her anger out on him because he was an easy target (male, elementary teacher, foreigner).

his life was fucked because of it.

the moral of the story is, don't ever do anything with kids that could even be misconstrued as inappropriate. if a perfectly innocent man had his life in america ruined because of a troubled girl's lie, what kind of outcome could anybody expect when doing pink bellies and whatnot with kids?

i mean, you might as well get a job as a delivery man and start tickle fights with kids while inviting them into your truck to play with puppies and eat candy.

you're fucked if you ever do anything wrong. you can be fucked just because you were cursed by fate. but you always exercise extreme caution when interacting with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba View Post
        No, throwing kids out of the window isn't really a good advice, nor is it that funny.

In this thread we're discussing a pretty serious situation/future complications arising from it.

And I think you've got a typo in your style field...
        Damn, your right....Ill go edit my post now.
        (was trying to lighten up the situation):happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fong View Post
          the pink belly is still very distrubing....I dont know the situation at the time so I cant really say, but if this ever ended up in the court, they can say so many things against you O_o, gotta be catious when it comes to youngins, instead of pink belly...you could like tomoe nage him out the window or sumthin

to the person who said the story,

I shouldnt have added the Tomoe nage n' children out the window,
          ( it was to late for me to edit), so umm...yeah, take these peoples advice

Comment

Originally posted by white_kimbo View Post
            ok, this was the account of a teacher that was a shining example of professionalism with children. a very disturbed, very abused girl took her anger out on him because he was an easy target (male, elementary teacher, foreigner).

his life was fucked because of it.

the moral of the story is, don't ever do anything with kids that could even be misconstrued as inappropriate. if a perfectly innocent man had his life in america ruined because of a troubled girl's lie, what kind of outcome could anybody expect when doing pink bellies and whatnot with kids?

i mean, you might as well get a job as a delivery man and start tickle fights with kids while inviting them into your truck to play with puppies and eat candy.

you're fucked if you ever do anything wrong. you can be fucked just because you were cursed by fate. but you always exercise extreme caution when interacting with kids.
            So...a "shining example of professionalism" (a description which, by definition, would include "exercising extreme caution when interacting with kids") and a "perfectly innocent man" who never gave pink bellies to kids got fucked. Another man, giving pink bellies to kids (and who know what else) is also fucked.

The only "moral" that could be logically drawn from this is that one should never give pink bellies to kids--nor should one avoid doing so. Failure to comply with both of these conditions leads to being fucked over.

Sounds like people who are perfectly-innocent, shining examples of professionalism should avoid any interaction with children whatsoever.

Who does that leave to work with the kids?

Comment

we can train monkeys.
              God gave us monkeys for a reason, lets use them.

there are also kids who have been raised by canines.

Comment

OK, I know I just criticised a junior member for improper humor, but this thing
                Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                ...God gave us monkeys for a reason, lets use them...
                simply asks for this:
                http://www.truveo.com/Monkey-In-A-Butt/id/3488642

CLICK & WATCH
                :
                I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                " - by Vorpal

Comment

LOLwut??

you don't have a buttmonkey?!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X