How many hours a week do you train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many hours a week do you train?

I need some data for this thread: This is the sole reason why bullshidoka exists. - No BS Martial Arts

Tell me fellow bullshiodka. How many hours a week do you train on average?
    1-3
    8.88%
    4-6
    31.31%
    7-9
    23.83%
    10-12
    15.89%
    12+
    20.09%

Around 7 hours a week, depends if I go up to Austin to train for 3 hours.

Comment

Serch funkshun newb.
      What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

At the moment only 2 hours/night 5 nights a week, though as fight time gets closer I'll be adding an additional 2 hours a day, plus 2 hours on Saturdays.
        Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

not counting off day cardio/PT/whatever

Comment

Originally posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
            not counting off day cardio/PT/whatever
            If it's training. It's training.

Comment

I just got my day schedule back, so I am easing my way back into training; bout8 hours a week.
              Originally posted by OnceLost
              Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
              Originally posted by It is Fake
              I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
                Serch funkshun newb.
                Sorry, this isn't Isshin Ryu. We need accurate and up to date data.

Comment

I don't just mean MA's either. If you're doing any kind of physical conditioning, count that.

I average about 11-12 hours a week, but that's inlcuding TKD, Judo, Kickboxing, and occasionally biking, cardio, and swimming, etc.

Comment

Meh, I do 6 hours a week solid in the gym. The other stuff I'm very flakey about. That's the whole reason I go to the gym in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
                      Meh, I do 6 hours a week solid in the gym. The other stuff I'm very flakey about. That's the whole reason I go to the gym in the first place.
                      What do you do?

Comment

If you train so hard as well as live, love, work, perform ritual transvestite dances in the Peking Opera etc., how the fuck do you manage to be all over this site all the fucking time? Three threads a day was bad enough, but now it's front page articles and the works.

Bring back the chunners!

Comment

Damnit I misread the poll. In my deefense it's early morning here. I selected 7-9 thinking the question was how many times a week do you train. I train MMA six times per week for three hours per day, plus two weight sessions of one hour each, and an indoor soccer game on monday nights

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc View Post
                            What do you do?
                            2 nights a week of judo and BJJ (mostly judo)x1.5 hours
                            3 hours on saturday (MMA)

It's enough hours, but it's too scattered.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronVonDingDong View Post
                              If you train so hard as well as live, love, work, perform ritual transvestite dances in the Peking Opera etc., how the fuck do you manage to be all over this site all the fucking time? Three threads a day was bad enough, but now it's front page articles and the works.

Bring back the chunners!
                              I'm a network engineer.

I'm on the computer most of the day. I always have a connection to the internet. If not by computer, then by laptop and if not by that, then by phone. If not by that, most kiosk's I can just toss my USB into and run my pocket windows and use their connection to get into the internet.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X