Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu View Post
    Please go back to fucking yourself off.
    What were you even trying to say here you CHUNTARD?

Pushups for Lebell

Comment

The whole point of being the guy teaching the class is you can impart lessons and techniques without whupping.

Any teacher who gets his point across by hurting you is a shit one.

Compare a boxing teacher who says "Stop dropping your hands, see, *light jab*, I can pop you" and "STOP DROPPING YOUR HANDS *haymaker*".
      Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
      Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

I guess it strongly depends on the instructor and student.

My old krotty instructor liked to beat you with a tonfa and insult you for not having a deep enough or wide enough horse stance, he was humourless and often felt like he was going on a power rage, he did make some students cry sometimes, that was bullying.

The current instructor i learn from likes joking around, sure he might mock you but will laugh if you make fun of him, yes he does punch you in the stomach when doing sit ups, and we have 'conditioning' days where he kicks and knees the shit out of you for pain tolereance development, everyone leaves with sores, bruises and cuts, however he knows his students well enough to know when to push them, when to not, and by how much. And you never feel bad about it later on, i always left that place physically hurt but never unhappy, because today was another fun day, today i learned something new and got a bit stronger or better.

Comment

Originally posted by honest_truth View Post
          My old krotty instructor liked to beat you with a tonfa and insult you for not having a deep enough or wide enough horse stance, he was humourless and often felt like he was going on a power rage, he did make some students cry sometimes, that was bullying.

Here's a vid from one of his lessons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WlfHFTK_uA
          Fixed.
          Last edited by Monsieur; 5/22/2009 7:57pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X