most dangerous man alive contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most dangerous man alive contest?

What are some opinons on this? Overall the contest sounds pretty ambiguous. I have no clue what this contest really involves.
    Does anyone know anthing else about it?(other than what it says in the ad) I read about it in a BB mag. and cut&pasted this ad from their site. I would have just posted the link but the ad was a the bottom of a page full of other insignificant/unrelated crap.

Self-Defense Expert Tom Patire
    (Photo by Rick Hustead)
    Self-Defense Expert Hosts
    Most Dangerous Man Contest
    by Jon SattlerBlack BeltTom Patire[email protected].
    Last edited by jspeedy; 5/17/2009 7:29pm, . Reason: my grammar sucks

I could tell why I'm the most dangerous man alive but then I'd have to kill you.

Comment

I know why Whiteshark is the most dangerous man alive.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
        .....well? I'm almost afraid to asy why.

Comment

No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - Georgia throwdown time!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
            Because he takes baths?

Comment

I was about to joke that Kintanon was a dead man until I saw that thread o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Sley View Post
                Because he takes baths?
                While drinking Dos Equis. He's like The Most Interesting Man in the World, but probably with better hygiene. And he does BJJ. All of which means he's a natural-born killer.

-Sazzy

Comment

Originally posted by sazahko View Post
                  While drinking Dos Equis. He's like The Most Interesting Man in the World, but probably with better hygiene. And he does BJJ. All of which means he's a natural-born killer.

-Sazzy
                  "I don't always Drink beer but when I do..." I have been wondering why he says that, wouldn't he always drink beer if he was their spokesman, sounds like a fake,

Due to his BJJ he's also a love machine... random Smileis that came up :qtank::coffee2::ky::gwbdance::angel8:

Comment

"I don't always drink beer but when I do I prefer to be in a bath tub."

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
                      "I don't always drink beer but when I do I prefer to be in a bath tub."
                      See! He could be the spokes person for Kolar or some other Tub company.

Comment

Before EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR FUCKING SISTER'S MARTIAL ARTS SYSTEM SAYS IT,

I'm so dangerous, My moose-ryu kungjitsu is so effective and deadly, I was banned from the most dangerous man contest.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                        3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                        I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                        That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                        Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                        I agree with moosey

Comment

Already, the "Most Dangerous Man" is expected to not act dangerously. WTF.

Wouldn't the world's most dangerous man be the psycho who ignores the rules of the game, criminal law, and human decency, who chucks a frag into the tryout room as soon as it fills up?

Comment

I was thinking poison in the AC ducts....
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, don't laugh.

one time, whilst playing DnD, we came upon a group of guards, guarding a place.

My friend, toting a shotgun, (ok, it wasn't DnD, per se, it was another tabletop game using the d20 system)a shotgun on crack. This bitch was INSANELY powerful.

So we wanted to hurry up and get inside, so he looks at Dan, the Gm, and says, "Is there like...a barrel of oil, or gasoline or anything around?"

We all burst out laughing. Lololol, we say.

Dan goes, lol, no.

So pete insists he does a roll, to see if there is a barrel of oil. Dan accommodates, with 10 d10s, and says, "anything below 20, and there is a barrel of oil in between, that, when shot, will kill all of the guards"

He then proceeded to roll....

a fucking 12.

We pretty much screamed with laughter.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                              I agree with moosey

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X