Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this question is for a blackbelt only!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    this question is for a blackbelt only!!!

    when you've been doing martial arts for a long time, such as boxing, kickboxing, and jiu jitsu. How many years do you think it would take for every skill you develope to peak?

    #2
    10,000 hours til mastery.
    Originally posted by OnceLost
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Originally posted by It is Fake
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

    Comment


      #3
      lol dude your crazy..and im being serious!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Zapruder View Post
        10,000 hours til mastery.
        You are obviously of weak lineage. Everyone knows with a proper lineage it can be done in 9,000 hours, no more.

        Comment


          #5
          He's serious too.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by jch3685 View Post
            lol dude your crazy..and im being serious!
            No joke homie, the third article down:

            http://combatsportpsychology.blogspot.com/
            Originally posted by OnceLost
            Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
            Originally posted by It is Fake
            I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

            Comment


              #7
              i am not a black belt, but I asked a similar question to a couple of my masters and here are some responses.

              "Once you do a move 1,000 times you begin to understand it and when you have done it 10,000 times you begin to master it".

              "Hell i have been doing this for fifteen years and i still haven't mastered it"

              I had a couple other answers but I don't remember exactly what they said but the main idea behind them all was stop worrying about it and keep training.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jch3685 View Post
                when you've been doing martial arts for a long time, such as boxing, kickboxing, and jiu jitsu. How many years do you think it would take for every skill you develope to peak?
                Blackbelt in what? What is every skill? What do you mean by peak?

                Comment


                  #9
                  when I said peak I meant to fully understand every aspect of your own skill.
                  and the question was for any black belt.!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    As a blackbelt who's been doing this 30+ years I'll let you know when I get there.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by jch3685 View Post
                      when I said peak I meant to fully understand every aspect of your own skill.
                      and the question was for any black belt.!
                      Anyone who says they "fully understand every aspect" of their skill is full of shit, I wouldn't even consider training with them.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        What Omega said.

                        Actually, pretty much whatever Omega says is basically gospel when it comes to stuff like this.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I've been doing some sort of MA on and off since the late seventies. I'm still a work in progress. That's okay though because that's where all the fun is at. Just started BJJ as a white belt, getting ZOMFGWTFPWND and enjoying it.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            wow ur right bro. I read it and now I believe it..lol
                            it makes perfect common sense!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              JCH, are you sure your fist name isn't Ed Gruberman?

                              For those who don't understand the question:

                              YouTube - Frantics - Tae Kwon Leep (Boot to the Head)

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X