"Chunin & Mok" by hitandrun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Chunin & Mok" by hitandrun

No work today. Thought I'd doodle a little more.
    Enjoy :zicon_bat :eusa_eh: :icon_twis

Love it!

OK, it's time to don my flame resistant gear. My search-fu is weak, but I've tried and failed.

What exactly is the joke behind the foom foom foom chun thing? :icon_sad:

Comment

Curse you hit and run, I hate push ups! *waves fist between sets*
      Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
      Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

Next one needs to feature Chunin protecting the Barbie Corvette.

"Sir, please step away from the car... SIR PLEASE STEP..."

(we all know what comes next)

/pushups hitandrun

Comment

Originally posted by Whacker View Post
          What exactly is the joke behind the foom foom foom chun thing? :icon_sad:
          YouTube - Sifu Och Wing Chun Kung Fu - car self defense - basics

Comment

Excuse me sir, could you please back up? Foo foo foom fooooooooom! [merged] - No BS Martial Arts

Comment

Could you please foo foo foom back foo foo up foom foom
              Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
              Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

Hmmm. I ummm.... I... Well then.

On one hand I can't believe that's real, but reality is a horrible monster. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Keep up with the drawings hitandrun. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
                  Next one needs to feature Chunin protecting the Barbie Corvette.

/pushups hitandrun
                  Barbie Corvette BHAHAHA

Originally posted by Whacker View Post
                  Keep up with the drawings hitandrun. :thumbsup:
                  Thanks

Comment

Someone needs to invite Sifu Och onto the forum, so we may discuss his technical brilliance. Apparently wingchunx2z knows him, or met him, or something.

I would actually like to know why he does say Foom. It's not as effective as a Kiai or a Culture Club song.
                    Originally posted by Judoka_UK
                    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by 100xobm View Post
                      Someone needs to invite Sifu Och onto the forum, so we may discuss his technical brilliance. Apparently wingchunx2z knows him, or met him, or something.

I would actually like to know why he does say Foom. It's not as effective as a Kiai or a Culture Club song.
                      I highly doubt justin will be intersted in that but I will ask him the next time I see him.

Comment

foom! Shake shake shake tha' room!
                        SEANBABY:

Comment

I'd buy a manga like that and I'm no manga fan...
                          Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                          The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by 100xobm View Post
                            It's not just this character. I've heard a few other WC sifus do it. Go to Victor Parlati's thread on WC defending against boxing hooks where he does it, too. One WC instructor I had back in the 80's used to go, "Bam bam bam!" I'm not sure which cartoon sound effect is the more annoying.

Comment

Behind the Foom... by Sifu Och

"So I've been invited and I will comment on the question and any intelligent response to the video's. I will say any comments on the Foom Foom Shake'n Boom will be taken as a compliment since I have fought individuals from many styles including mma and bjj and they usually become my friends after with much respect. Anyone who disrespects another fighting art only disrespects themselves."
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Behind the Foom and Why,
                              Ever heard a Boxer in the Ring? Ever ask why the "Ssssst" noise after each jab or cross. The Same thing in Wing Chun, Since we Practice to hit with multiple blows in a second with knock out power we breath out the same with each hit, but like Karate or Other Styles with a "Heya" or Boxers with a fast "Sssst, Sssst" on a Double Jab, I was taught to "Foom".

The Foom allows me to Breath in and out to maximize oxygen intake to each of the muscles I'm using with rapid blows, if you do the Foom Foom rapidly you can breath in and out with it, contract your ab and body muscles, and keep your energy use down (since a lack of oxygen to the brain or muscles results in faster fatigue.

I hope this answers the Foom Question.

Sifu Och

PS.. "The Please Back Up" for any that has ever gotten into a street fight,
                              I know that if the police show up they ask witnesses what happened, your only defense is what they heard usually.

If they hear "Please Back Up" then its a Self Defense Situation and you
                              don't go to Jail (usually) if they hear you argue than its a whole different report.

---------
                              Martial Arts is about Fighting with the Mind and Body.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X