No announcement yet.

YMAS:Shihan Helder Runoff: Manlo has cheerleaders It is Fake is mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^This is what happens when you become a Mod. Jnp was one of the milder posters (still is) until, he became a mod.

The sad thing is, no one comments on what happened when I did become a complete childish asshole.

Comment

Boondog As Voltaire said, i totally disagree with you, but i defend the right you have to say it. It is Fake is thankfull i am sure. I am not defending Manlobeiro so i will not present the way i see it. Only one 'side' presented evidence. The defenders did not present proof. Fact.Period. JNP
      Originally posted by jnp View Post
      Is everyone from Portugal a whiner?

Some of you keep complaining about IIF's behavior, when all he is doing is asking you to follow the rules of the forum. So what if he's not nice to you?

Get the #### out if you can't bother to read the rules before you post.

I have no patience with people who refuse to educate themselves about their environment before they open their mouth, or in this case, start typing. We are not here to hold your hand. Follow the forum rules or go post somewhere else.
      No need to make that kind of general assumptions. Its equal to assume that every Texas guy is a dumb red neck. No need to go that way. It is Fake, to be a mod it is recquired to become nasty?Tough? I think you did your best. When you become a complete childish asshole, Manlobeiro presented evidence, so you were efective. That should be enough to shut them up.
      Last edited by 3lgusanito; 4/19/2009 10:30am, .

Comment

Originally posted by 3lgusanito View Post
        No need to make that kind of general assumptions. Its equal to assume that every Texas guy is a dumb red neck.
        No need to assume. We really are all dumb rednecks, and no I don't think everyone from Portugal is a whiner. Pardon the hyperbole.

I may be a jerk, but I can still laugh at myself. I'll start worrying when I start taking myself seriously all the time.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
          No need to assume. We really are all dumb rednecks, and no I don't think everyone from Portugal is a whiner. Pardon the hyperbole.

I may be a jerk, but I can still laugh at myself. I'll start worrying when I start taking myself seriously all the time.
          Just like me. I laugh so much of myself that i get angry. Portuguese are not whiners, they are corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by 3lgusanito View Post
            It is Fake, to be a mod it is recquired to become nasty?Tough? I think you did your best. When you become a complete childish asshole, Manlobeiro presented evidence, so you were efective.
            Exactly. When I resorted to the same childish asshole attacks manlo used, he got mad, and presented the evidence. The stuff I asked for in a nice clam manner. Now, we can continue to complain about who started what but, in the end the evidence is in the MABS thread. The bullshit and whining are here.

That's all that matters to me.

Comment

I agree, enough of bs.

Comment

Manny Manny Bish boom ba
                Cleans up P JJ Rah Rah Rah

Helder Nunes Bish boom ba
                Provide some answers Caw caw caw!!!

Goooooooo.... It is FAKE!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X