X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is Fake
    replied
    ...and MrJ wins the prize.
    You calm down and quit complaining it will go back.
    That's what I told you and you wrote a page long response. When I did the same thing I was "upset."

Originally posted by mano
    Delete it, discredit me, if you think i am doing something wrong to Truth and to martial arts, best wishes, you have the stick in your hand big man,
    You've been hurling insults since the beginning and I let it go until now.

Mano you call me dumb, I call you a liar. Yes, tit for tat that's me.
    You want it in MABS, you were shown what to do.

1) You have some evidence.
    2) State your facts clearly and concise.

You've done one, I'm waiting for part 2.

In other words.

Like this post:

Originally posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Manlobero,

There is an english expression that probably has a much more flowery translation into Portugues, "Less is More"
    You have a complaint. Spell it out cleanly and succinctly, with concise claims. This does not require a book, and multiple posts, unless they are actually accomplishing, refuting or furthering your investigation.

We get it.
    • Allegations of fraud at University.
    • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
    • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
    • Plagerism of American JJ

Do you have anything to add to this? - (in point form to avoid redundancy and losing your audience?)
    Once you do that and amend/edit your first post I will begin to move the thread.

Leave a comment:

• BoonDog
    replied
    I am not sure all of you are reading the same thread. Here is how it really went down

OP- Watch out for X. He is a fraud.
    Defenders of X- I know X. He seems legit to me. Do you have proof
    OP- I have no hard proof
    Neutral 1- We need proof or we will not believe you
    OP- Everyone is a defender of X on this site. Research yourself why I claim he is a fraud
    Fake- You need to present the evidence or I will move this thread
    OP- Your are a defender of X too Mr Fake
    Defenders- This is a smear campaign by a disgruntled person.
    Fake- Provide evidence of this claim too.
    OP-Rant
    Fake- Everyone needs to calm down. *Thread moved*
    OP- Here is the evidence. Move it back to MABS NOW.
    Fake- If you remain calm I will move it back
    OP-Rant
    Defenders of OP- Fake you are mean.

Me- All of you calm down and it will get moved back where it belongs. We will then investigate the claim more thoroughly. The mod (It is Fake) did what is right in this case. MABS is not a place for ranting or not providing evidence. If you get taken out of that forum for not following rules and the mod lays down 2 rules to follow to be put back in and you only do 1 of those rules, do not complain about it.

Fake is allowed to be grumpy. He has to read a ton of crappy posts every day.

learn this site before you jump on him.

Leave a comment:

• hellsing
    replied
    I was trying to see where the investigation was going, but the moderator is messing it all up.

Stop being a wanker and nagging about personal issues, proof had been presented. If you dont know how to moderate, stop interrupting the discussion.

Leave a comment:

• amado
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joana
    replied

I totally understand ManLobeiro, although I think he is not very smart, because I was one of the persons in Barcelona, where the fake Sensei was 3rd Dan nine months after becoming 1st Dan.
    Last edited by Joana; 4/17/2009 8:46am, .

Leave a comment:

• manlobeiro
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, I told you and humanstungun to calm down. Yes, that wasn't helpful right? That was my initial reaction. So please, don't start lying at this juncture it doesn't help you.

Oh that means you are done?

Of course not.

Assigning blame accepting no responsibility for your actions.
    Same old same old. :blob1:

Patience.
    Your initial reaction, the one i meant, was to ask for proof. That i understood.

You are continually taking this to a personal field, even call me a liar.
    You cant calm down or be constructive about it, rather you try to pass an image of an educator, with a ressentement against me.

I will no longer answer to this kind of tete a tete because its not possible to reasoning with you.

As someone asked, have i proved anything?, did i not bring evidence?

Will continue to put information when i have it.

Patience i have, specially with you that have a grudge with me :eusa_hand.

God bless you.
    Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/17/2009 4:57am, .

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Yes, I told you and humanstungun to calm down. Yes, that wasn't helpful right? That was my initial reaction. So please, don't start lying at this juncture it doesn't help you.

I believe that any further investigation in this subject, will be inefective due to this.
    Oh that means you are done?

As i said, i will keep investigating, trying to gather the proof i can, and i will inform the readers of the forum, if i am allowed to.
    Of course not.

Assigning blame accepting no responsibility for your actions.
    Same old same old. :blob1:

Patience.

Leave a comment:

• manlobeiro
    replied
    Rules:

http://www.bullshido.net/viewarticle.php?articleid=111

None was provided when asked.

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Rules:

http://www.bullshido.net/viewarticle.php?articleid=111

Evidentiary Support and References: If you make an assertion, you should back it up with as much solid evidence as possible. Your argument will be scrutinized and if you cannot support why you feel "Taekwondo sucks", you will not be taken seriously. Additionally, if possible, you should provide references for all of your evidence.

There is very light moderation on our forums, and we do not allow any "sacred cows" to go unchallenged. In fact, they're more likely to be slaughtered, danced around, and then eaten. No topic is taboo, and expect to support any argument with factual evidence.
    Respect the Mods: The moderators are here to keep the forums safe, sane, and secure. Please do not harass or intentionally annoy the mods. If they ask you to do something, please do it. If you have such an issue with the mods or the light moderation policies here that you cannot participate constructively and maturely, then feel free to not post here.
    Originally posted by IIF
    Proof. This will be moved if no proof is provided.
    None was provided when asked.

Leave a comment:

• jj4ever
    replied
    Sorry for just enter now on this discussion.
    I believe that Mr Lobeiro from what i read conduce the argument on a very honest and correct way.
    In first place he gives the directions of the places and persons where you can check all the frauds for your self. And that is the proper way of making the proof. This way all information you get will be in first hand and not manipulated by anyone.
    In second place when you force, for the wrong reasons i believe, he presented the evidences has your self admited.
    The rest of the discussion about that i think its just ego talk.
    Are the evidences enough?thats the only question i do?
    Yes or no?
    Did he prove what he claims?
    Yes or no?

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    ^^^Hahahahahaha.

Raaarggh. Like I said patience.

leave it here, in YMAS, it gives me more slack to inform people.
    Actually, no it really doesn't.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/15/2009 11:49pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Joana
    replied

Leave a comment:

• manlobeiro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Calm Down?
    I was clear and concise:

Couple of things.

1) Defending the guy is fine, keep the personal attacks to a minimum.
    2) Aliases are used for various reasons attack his position not his screen name.
    3) Proof. This will be moved if no proof is provided.

Getting mad doesn't work. Defending him mad doesn't work.
    Notice, I tried to stay neutral. If anything, I took your side by saying it was okay to use an alias as a screen name.

Second post:

I understand English is your 2nd language but, read the rules and understand them okay?

Solid proof of his fraudulent behavior.

We need a website where he claims a BJJ Black belt. Sorry, not what you heard or saw or was written on another web forum.

You have come here attacking people trying to help you get your information straight. You are coming off as a person with a grudge.
    The rules of the forum are stated clearly. You decided to bicker for 2 months before providing proof.

I'm completely calm. You will wait until I cull the thread, for it to be moved back, if it is moved back.

3 months of inaction vs 1 week of inaction?
    Please.

We tried to get you to follow rules for two months. Now, you want instant gratification?

You need to cam down.

Patience is a virtue.

Leave a comment:

• MrJ
    replied
    Last edited by MrJ; 4/15/2009 1:26pm, . Reason: style & clarity

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X