Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

YMAS:Shihan Helder Runoff: Manlo has cheerleaders It is Fake is mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I told you and humanstungun to calm down. Yes, that wasn't helpful right? That was my initial reaction. So please, don't start lying at this juncture it doesn't help you.

I believe that any further investigation in this subject, will be inefective due to this.
    Oh that means you are done?

As i said, i will keep investigating, trying to gather the proof i can, and i will inform the readers of the forum, if i am allowed to.
    Of course not.

Assigning blame accepting no responsibility for your actions.
    Same old same old. :blob1:

Patience.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      Yes, I told you and humanstungun to calm down. Yes, that wasn't helpful right? That was my initial reaction. So please, don't start lying at this juncture it doesn't help you.

Oh that means you are done?

Of course not.

Assigning blame accepting no responsibility for your actions.
      Same old same old. :blob1:

Patience.
      Your initial reaction, the one i meant, was to ask for proof. That i understood.

You are continually taking this to a personal field, even call me a liar.
      You cant calm down or be constructive about it, rather you try to pass an image of an educator, with a ressentement against me.

I will no longer answer to this kind of tete a tete because its not possible to reasoning with you.

As someone asked, have i proved anything?, did i not bring evidence?

Will continue to put information when i have it.

Patience i have, specially with you that have a grudge with me :eusa_hand.

God bless you.
      Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/17/2009 4:57am, .

Comment

I totally understand ManLobeiro, although I think he is not very smart, because I was one of the persons in Barcelona, where the fake Sensei was 3rd Dan nine months after becoming 1st Dan.
        Last edited by Joana; 4/17/2009 8:46am, .

Comment

Comment

I was trying to see where the investigation was going, but the moderator is messing it all up.

Stop being a wanker and nagging about personal issues, proof had been presented. If you dont know how to moderate, stop interrupting the discussion.

Comment

I am not sure all of you are reading the same thread. Here is how it really went down

OP- Watch out for X. He is a fraud.
              Defenders of X- I know X. He seems legit to me. Do you have proof
              OP- I have no hard proof
              Neutral 1- We need proof or we will not believe you
              OP- Everyone is a defender of X on this site. Research yourself why I claim he is a fraud
              Fake- You need to present the evidence or I will move this thread
              OP- Your are a defender of X too Mr Fake
              Defenders- This is a smear campaign by a disgruntled person.
              Fake- Provide evidence of this claim too.
              OP-Rant
              Fake- Everyone needs to calm down. *Thread moved*
              OP- Here is the evidence. Move it back to MABS NOW.
              Fake- If you remain calm I will move it back
              OP-Rant
              Defenders of OP- Fake you are mean.

Me- All of you calm down and it will get moved back where it belongs. We will then investigate the claim more thoroughly. The mod (It is Fake) did what is right in this case. MABS is not a place for ranting or not providing evidence. If you get taken out of that forum for not following rules and the mod lays down 2 rules to follow to be put back in and you only do 1 of those rules, do not complain about it.

Fake is allowed to be grumpy. He has to read a ton of crappy posts every day.

learn this site before you jump on him.

Comment

...and MrJ wins the prize.
                You calm down and quit complaining it will go back.
                That's what I told you and you wrote a page long response. When I did the same thing I was "upset."

Originally posted by mano
                Delete it, discredit me, if you think i am doing something wrong to Truth and to martial arts, best wishes, you have the stick in your hand big man,
                You've been hurling insults since the beginning and I let it go until now.

Mano you call me dumb, I call you a liar. Yes, tit for tat that's me.
                You want it in MABS, you were shown what to do.

1) You have some evidence.
                2) State your facts clearly and concise.

You've done one, I'm waiting for part 2.

In other words.

Like this post:

Originally posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
                Manlobero,

There is an english expression that probably has a much more flowery translation into Portugues, "Less is More"
                You have a complaint. Spell it out cleanly and succinctly, with concise claims. This does not require a book, and multiple posts, unless they are actually accomplishing, refuting or furthering your investigation.

We get it.
                • Allegations of fraud at University.
                • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
                • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
                • Plagerism of American JJ

Do you have anything to add to this? - (in point form to avoid redundancy and losing your audience?)
                Once you do that and amend/edit your first post I will begin to move the thread.

Comment

That's what I told you and you wrote a page long response. When I did the same thing I was "upset."

You've been hurling insults since the beginning and I let it go until now.

Mano you call me dumb, I call you a liar. Yes, tit for tat that's me.
                  You want it in MABS, you were shown what to do.

1) You have some evidence.
                  2) State your facts clearly and concise.

You've done one, I'm waiting for part 2.

In other words.

Like this post:

Once you do that and amend/edit your first post I will begin to move the thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 3lgusanito View Post
                      It seems also these people are interested in the clarification of this matter.
                      It seems also that the person in charge of this forum, is doing a huge nonsense.
                      I too am interested in this matter and would like to see a proper investigation. However, there are rules to be followed in our MABS forum for how that is done. They were not followed and the thread ended up here until further notice.

Originally posted by 3lgusanito

A few of Manlobeiro ARGUMENTS and PROOFs ( yes he presented arguments and proofs) convinced me that there is a case.

A lot of people is convinced of that except of the moderator, maybe he is one of the lucky few that got a belt :occasion1 , lol, sorry.
                      Can you point out where the moderator has said he does not believe the proof? Initially there was no proof given or at least not the standard of proof required for a thread in our MABS forum. I seem to recall that the OP was asked for proof in February and provided it in April after the thread was moved from MABS to YMAS.

The moderator first got involved and pointed out that both sides need to provide proof or it will be moved. This was on April 2. Later on the mod made it clear that what we are looking for is proof that Mr. Nunes made a fraudulent claim about his martial arts training or skill.

He said it looks like Manlobeiro has a grudge because no evidence was provided and he attacked the defenders of Nunes.

Manlobeiro then responds with I provided you with links, you do the research and call people. He came off as a whiner, complaining that no one is doing the research for him.
                      That is not how we do things here. You make the claim. You provide the proof.

Another member came on and pointed out that for the investigation to proceed, a concise outline of the fraud and evidence to support said claim was needed.

There were allegations by both sides that got into personal attacks.

This is the point where the mod came in and stated that the logic Manlobeiro was using to call people a liar could be used against him as well. This is one of the signature traits of It is Fake. He will point out mistakes by anyone on either side.

At this point the tread was moved to YMAS.

Manlobiero then claims that his belief is that anyone not doing the research is on the side of Nunes. Right there he states a bias and insinuates that we are either with him or against him and no one can be neutral. That is not how we operate here.

It then got into an argument between Manlob and Fake as to who had good logic. I have to side with Fake on this. Manlob stated that if you make an assumption and it is false, you are a liar. Manlob then made a false assumption. Therefore, by his definition, he is a liar.

I think the moderator is pissed off because he was politedly outsmarted.

Manlobeiro was always correct with you, you started 'shouting', and calling the man a liar. Such reaction, seems to prove he was right when he called you the man with a big stick.
                      Where was he outsmarted? I do not see it. I see the mod addressing what needs to be done to make it a MABS worthy thread and Manlob getting upset because no one is doing the research for him. As for calling him a "liar", see above. He did not outright call him a liar. Yes Fake is the man with the big stick. You should see the other mods though. Fake is one of the more mild ones. Be glad Derausterland did not get involved.

What else do you want? The man presented the proof you requested. He even translated to you.
                      Only after multiple requests and after the thread was moved. He was then told what else needed to happen before it was moved back.

I have not seen any insult by Manlobeiro, sorry but i have not, and you should not base your drama solely on the basis of your interpretation of the english language of a portuguese.
                      You need to look harder then. He has insulted people by ranting against those who were telling him how we run things on this site. The drama is not just because of the lack of English. The drama is because of a lack of following rules. Once the rules have been followed as outlined, the thread will most likely get moved back to MABS, with all of this drama possibly getting sent to our Sheerdog (Trollshido) forum.

Di I do a better job of explaining the issue? If not, let me repeat it again. The issue is with Manlob not following the rules of MABS and the getting upset when called on it.

I think Manlobeiro, as others have told, did all the work, and has defended his position even from the one that should be neutral, the moderator.
                      It is his job to do all the work. Also, he got mad at the other member here who had done some research into the matter and asked him to clarify his position.

I also think that this was a stupid action from his side. The moderator turned this all discussion into a thing between him and Manlobeiro, and that is shamefull, like expressions 'slap your wrist' or you give the evidence but now you must do as i say, grow up, Clawfinger has a song about this.
                      The "slapping your wrist" is appropriate. It means he let him off lightly for violating the rules of the forum. He could have done more, and some mods would have. He was required to give evidence and has finally done so. When he shows that he can be calm and rational, it will be moved back. We do not take kindly to people claiming we are all against them if we are not in agreement. If you want to see why some of us are worked up over this whole concept, look no further than this thread: (warning extremely long and mainly pointless).

Kung Fu is stylish and gay - No BS Martial Arts

It was started as a MABS thread and look what it has begun.

No need to kiss mods ass. No he is not allowed to be grumpy. He cannot demand non emotive behavior from others, when he is emotive all the time.
                      I am not kissing ass. Fake and I have disagreed before. He has slapped my wrists too. He can demand what he wants. He is a mod. You do not have to like it. Moreover, what he is demanding is a following of the rules.

Please, stop the fight and get to the bottom of this.

Cia
                      Yes let's stop having people register to make a point that they want the investigation to continue and the mod needs to shut up. What needs to happen is the both sides need to calm down and follow the rules.

Did I mention that we have rules that need to be followed?

Comment

Originally posted by BoonDog View Post
                        I am not sure all of you are reading the same thread. Here is how it really went down

remmyhun: edited out content
                        Thanks for the re-cap. lol. Shit-tons easier to follow then the BS. :-D

I confess. Been several months since I posted. I didn't follow this from the begining. It Is Fake is an ass. Anyone who's been on here for any amount of time knows that. He does get font happy (I know, he upsized the font at least four times in a thread at my expence) ... but he's the messanger and the mod. Get the fuck over it.

Sure, the dude provided references, that's fine, but it's not proof.

I have not delivered the emails earlier because i wanted everybody to check for itself and not just take my word for it, so that i was not accused of being a liar, or forging evidence, or whatever.
                        My opinion that's a cop-out. If you're not willing to stick your neck out with what you believe as proof of MMA Fraud in any form or another. Don't post it.

End Game... you posted the proof you had (late or not), now keep digging, stop replying to IIF if you must and focus on the problem at hand. Mr. Nunes.

Remmy
                        "Shit happens, we flush it down the toilet and move on."

Comment

Originally posted by RemmyHun View Post

I confess. Been several months since I posted. I didn't follow this from the begining. It Is Fake is an ass.
                          Yep.

End Game... you posted the proof you had (late or not), now keep digging, stop replying to IIF if you must and focus on the problem at hand. Mr. Nunes.
                          Already done. Notice, this is the runoff thread for crying and complaining.

He now has his main posts back in MABS.

Comment

Already done. Notice, this is the runoff thread for crying and complaining.

He now has his main posts back in MABS.
                            Yeah, I did notice it was back in MABS, and that this was the "crying and complaining" thread. But the malarkey continued until late last night.

Meh. -waves it off- I'll shut up now. -goes back on hiatus-

Remmy

Comment

Originally posted by RemmyHun View Post
                              Yeah, I did notice it was back in MABS, and that this was the "crying and complaining" thread. But the malarkey continued until late last night.

Meh. -waves it off- I'll shut up now. -goes back on hiatus-

Remmy
                              Hahahahahahaha after the fact you'll back out??? Okay.

Comment

Is everyone from Portugal a whiner?

Some of you keep complaining about IIF's behavior, when all he is doing is asking you to follow the rules of the forum. So what if he's not nice to you?

Get the fuck out if you can't bother to read the rules before you post.

I have no patience with people who refuse to educate themselves about their environment before they open their mouth, or in this case, start typing. We are not here to hold your hand. Follow the forum rules or go post somewhere else.
                                Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X