• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who know Mountainous.

I know its lame but i want these honors too

YouTube - MOUNTAINOUS BLACKBELT

click for my thoughts
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Comment

I need to start swinging my NAGA swords around on youtube and become a E-samurai.

Comment

Everyone knows you don't take the figures out of the package, noob.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lolfag.jpg
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	4324361

Name:	dublol.jpg
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	4324362

Name:	trplol.jpg
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	4324363
        Last edited by Snake Plissken; 4/14/2009 12:26pm, .

Comment

This is satire, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

[ATTACH]10004[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]10005[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]10006[/ATTACH]
            No shit. He just diminished the value of his collection by huge amounts...
            One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Comment

WTF???

"AWWWW YEAAAH, CHOPSTICKS" - Now you're t3h r33l asian!

"Yuuh - dat's mah boy, dat's mah ninja!" (rhymes with what?)

Wtf is with these people spitting on their own culture and asian ones at the same time?
              Last edited by Siniq; 4/14/2009 1:15pm, .
              Originally posted by MrBadGuy
              The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

still wouldnt mind a heavy duty t shirt though

Comment

Dan Bowen? Is he related to that Jeff Bowen asshole who runs AntiMMA.com?

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                    Dan Bowen? Is he related to that Jeff Bowen asshole who runs AntiMMA.com?
                    Well, YOU just sparked up interest in a second "raid".......poor BowWow was just grousing he needed MODS over there, too.

Comment

Wasn't he onto us last time?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                        WRONG.

everyone knows that you buy 2 of everything, open one, and send the other off to your warehouse for entry into your database and storage.
                        "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                        "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                        "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                        "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          Wasn't he onto us last time?
                          Not entirely....

He disappeared and his forum staff were ill equipped to deal with the onslaught, which led to unintentionally hilarious results.

One of which was the use of the Ultimate Nullifier and an entire nuking of the site, legitimate posts and all.

Comment

Do you think he'll walk into Panda Express in his magic pants and gi jacket? "Give me the Seschuan Chicken combo! I must test out my new ninja chopsticks." And then he throws a smoke-bomb for the dine-and-dash escape.

Comment

Panda express...the ultimate in Chinese cuisine

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X