Personal Safety Tips, courtesy of The Onion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Safety Tips, courtesy of The Onion

In today's crime-ridden world, personal safety is more important than ever. Here are some tips to help you protect yourself:
    • Pickpockets thrive in large, crowded areas where they can blend in and strike unnoticed. Stick to dark, isolated alleyways.
    • Remember: You can't get attacked by anyone if you preemptively attack everyone you encounter first.
    • Always check the backseat before getting in your car. If a menacing-looking man is hiding there, get a friend or coworker to accompany you.
    • When venturing out in public, cover your genitals with both hands while scurrying furtively from place to place.
    • In the event that you are mugged, switch immediately from Democrat to Republican.
    • Carry mace with you at all times. This medieval spiked ball is ideal for fending off would-be attackers.
    • If forced to fight, use Tai Chi to slowly defeat your enemy.
    • Going everywhere in an oversized hamster ball is a good way to ensure your safety. Be sure to avoid geysers, though.
    • Try to live in close proximity to the Batman.
    • If mugged, take the opportunity to do a little comedic "mugging" of your own. Gesticulate wildly and say, "Oh, no!"
    • Take a women's self-defense class. It won't protect you from an armed attacker, but you'll get a chance to bond with your "sisters."
    • Instead of a real wallet, carry a gag one that shoots ink or confetti when you open it. That'll show Mr. Mugger!
    • If you go jogging, wear sweatpants that say "Do Not Rape" on the ass and crotch.
    • When threatened by carnivorous space aliens, stand next to the guy featured most prominently on the movie poster.
    • Keep in mind that it's hard to rob someone who has taken the precautionary measure of setting him or herself ablaze.
    • If you must walk alone at night, appear as "street-wise" as possible by dressing like a prostitute.
    • According to the NRA, the best form of personal protection is to be in possession of a loaded firearm at all times. To ensure your personal safety, stay the hell away from NRA members.

(Source: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38314)
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Remember .. you dont have to be faster then the crook chasing you.. only faster then your friends. So constantly trip your friends everywhere you go. All the time.
    Website Administrator Tom Kagan just loves email, instant messages, private messages, text messages, tweets, status updates, and every kind of personal contact. You can reah him at his personal email account at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN] or even on his cell phone number at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN].

Comment

I actually remember reading this on the Judo forums years and years ago.
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Thanks for the chuckle, Tom.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X