Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hypnotize your way to a black belt

www.martial-arts-hypnosis.com

hypnosis works better than actually training. is sitting down and listening to your ipod to deadly to spar?

Well now
    YOU WANT IT, DON'T YOU?

Comment

You found this while surfing Wyld Hypnotica for Sex didn't you...(thanks for that btw!)

Hypnosis works. I've seen it. It could make anyone believe they are a MA master, or a lethario, what are the safe words?

Healing the body and getting over mental blockages might work.

Comment

I want this inside me

Comment

I like how they refer to Neuro-linguistic programming as "recent". It dates to the mid 70's. Even I don't think that's "recent".
          Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
          Luta Livre flees the fight,
          Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
          Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Originally posted by illegalusername View Post
            Well now
            [/color]

Get your brown belt so fast you dont even know how to tie it yet! All this and more for only 159.99 a month for 34 months!

Comment

She is hypnotizing you with a suggestive belt knot...do not look in her eyes.

Comment

Some people need to be punched in the face for making shit up like this.

Comment

Even if this method does work, which I don't believe for a second, wouldn't something like this (cheating, in my mind) cheapen the achievement? It's like being dropped on Everest via helicopter and saying you climbed it.

Personally, I relish the fact that every step I make is made the good old fashioned way.

Comment

I am going to go try it.

Comment

Black Belt
                      This *is* what you're looking for

Comment

didnt work

who is really desperate enough to try that? [except maybe me]

Comment

Originally posted by white_kimbo View Post
                          www.martial-arts-hypnosis.com

hypnosis works better than actually training. is sitting down and listening to your ipod to deadly to spar?
                          Works for most bullshido schools, they hypnotize suckers into handing over their money with no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Skippy View Post

Black Belt

This *is* what you're looking for
                            Actually "Obi-wan" just means "belt," not any particular color.

Comment

This is a subject I have some knowledge in, having been on a college fencing team where one of the coaches was a sports psychologist who ran regular mental training sessions. Need I tell anyone that this is bullshit? Mental training, possibly including hypnosis, is valuable, but not in the way they suggest. The main use I could imagine for hypnosis in, I don't know, bjj training would be to help someone who has a tendency to panic or freak out and forget what they know learn to chill out and focus a bit. For the most part mental training of all sorts tends to be about learning to perform at your best when it matters, not so much about increasing what your best is.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X