• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vandry Runoff: He swore at me waaaaah

Did you read the title of this issue?
    It is about Vandry if you have other issues with BJJ start a new thread
    ASMOTJ

Originally posted by chingythingy View Post
    I have no issue with you calling him out or pointing it out. I just think in the scope of everything that goes on in the BJJ world it's less of a huge issue.

Originally posted by ASMOTJ View Post
    ASMOTJ
    The whole thread is discussing Vandry, including the "he" in my last post you are taking issue with. Yes we weigh Bullshido accusations against the general state of things being complained about. It's part of the checks and balances of MABS. I am commenting on it.

If you have something pertinent on topic to contribute, do it. Otherwise, STFU.

Comment

Being this is about the liar Vandry I am ensuring you dot bring any other crap into the issue you post was partially off topic so I said what I said this post is for you. How lame it is you have to resort to pathetic acronyms and swearing I will not lower myselt to your bullying childish behavioe but I will poit it out any time I feel like so if you have nothing productive to say then keep your mouth shut and watch and lear something. Vandry is a Liar on so many levels and BJJ is being tarnished by his actions anyone asociated with him is also at risk of having a slightly tarnished reputation because of his actions in and out of Martial Arts. if you cannot see that they too bad it is clear you miss the point of a lot of conversations and probably because you stick you nose where it dosen't belong. Resorting to swearing is unbelivable cowardly and immature.There is my contribution to the topic I hope you see the irony of you telling me to stay on topic while not staying on topic yourself...
      ASMOTJ! :icon_bigs

Comment

CHINGYTHINGY is not on topic Irony at best

Being this is about the liar Vandry I am ensuring you dot bring any other crap into the issue you post was partially off topic so I said what I said this post is for you. How lame it is you have to resort to pathetic acronyms and swearing I will not lower myselt to your bullying childish behavioe but I will poit it out any time I feel like so if you have nothing productive to say then keep your mouth shut and watch and lear something. Vandry is a Liar on so many levels and BJJ is being tarnished by his actions anyone asociated with him is also at risk of having a slightly tarnished reputation because of his actions in and out of Martial Arts. if you cannot see that they too bad it is clear you miss the point of a lot of conversations and probably because you stick you nose where it dosen't belong. Resorting to swearing is unbelivable cowardly and immature.There is my contribution to the topic I hope you see the irony of you telling me to stay on topic while not staying on topic yourself...

Comment

As the thread starter, I am asking you to kindly leave this thread.
          Thank you.
          Originally posted by OnceLost
          Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
          Originally posted by It is Fake
          I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

ASMOTJ
            You have been here for just a month and you are going to lecture someone who has been here for three years on how to act in a thread when he and the OP are having a cordial discussion.

Comment

swaering

cordial?
              why not be cordial with me he swore at me so he gets lectured and regardless of how long I have been on this site truth is truth I will however not honor anyone who swears at me

Zap I will not post here again only because you asked me. but the swearing needed to be addressed.
              It was good talking to you on the phone

ASMOTJ

Originally posted by BoonDog View Post
              You have been here for just a month and you are going to lecture someone who has been here for three years on how to act in a thread when he and the OP are having a cordial discussion.

Comment

swaering

cordial?
                why not be cordial with me he swore at me so he gets lectured and regardless of how long I have been on this site truth is truth I will however not honor anyone who swears at me ever. and why is it your business anyway let him respond if he is able...
                If I am wrong then I can take responsibilty for my actions I do that.

Zap I will not post here again only because you asked me. but the swearing needed to be addressed.
                It was good talking to you on the phone take care and be well

ASMOTJ

Comment

No more lame than you lecturing someone about an on topic post. Partial means it is on topic. The degree bothers you but so what, it is on topic.

This is why this was moved. All of these posts are now off topic. Kinaton made a statement that was on topic about Vandry. The thread is about Vandry it includes him being a liar, in your estimation, and what Kinaton feels in his estimation.

Don't like it? Put him on ignore in your User CP and address the thread only.

Swearing is unbelievably lame and immature? So is lecturing someone, when you are so angry, that you can't spell correctly.

Comment

broken fingers from cage match

broken fingers from cage match not angry just passionate

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

you can't spell correctly.

Comment

See the thread title?

I have close to 17,000 because I semantically bicker. We could argue anger and passion all day. Well I could.

Good lord that sounds horrible.

Comment

cordial?

why is it your business anyway let him respond if he is able...
                        If I am wrong then I can take responsibilty for my actions I do that.
                        ASMOTJ

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                          See the thread title?

I have close to 17,000 because I semantically bicker. We could argue anger and passion all day. Well I could.

Good lord that sounds horrible.

But so true!
                          Website Administrator Tom Kagan just loves email, instant messages, private messages, text messages, tweets, status updates, and every kind of personal contact. You can reah him at his personal email account at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN] or even on his cell phone number at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN].

Comment

no further replies to this thread

My text wasn't angry I use bigger (polysyllabic) words when angry.
                            I am not new to forums the internet or Vandry so actually not new to class just quietly sitting in the back waiting for MY~ time to speak...
                            Everything I said about Vandry not vandy(do you have broken fingers too?) is true and I can back it up.

I am not mad at anyone except Vandry but I still will not be spoken to in that manor ther just is no need for swearing at me.

I prefer facts over a cordial conversation anyday!

Your painting might need about 750 more words to be complete as a picture is at least a thousand words and you do not know why I even got in on this conversation...

Anyway I wont be responding to this thread as it is not within my agenda to do so
                            ASMOTJ

Take it out of this classroom.

Comment

And another one totally misses the point.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X