Ultimate Mall Security!! NINJERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Mall Security!! NINJERS!!

I haven't seen this posted anywhere on the forum, and I thought it was the best instance of Trollshido I have EVER seen.

It was posted on the Glock forums and the HK forums and basically was a guy from an elite looking for advice on what kind of Level IIa body armour that could protect him from a .308 round, while working his elite tactical magic at his local mall.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Enjoy!!

:phil2:

Pauld Blart better watch out, or he's gonna lose his job.

Comment

Search function, anyone?

jnp mentions the site over a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
        Search function, anyone?

jnp mentions the site over a year ago
        Looks like I gotta replace the search function module again. I searched for mall ninja in a few of the sub forums and got back 7 results, none with this thread.

Sorry about that guys.

Comment

That story hurt my soul.

Comment

Wow, gun nuts are easy to troll.

Comment

Well i thought it was fucking hilarious.

Shrike missiles on the armoured golf cart... ha ha hah ah ahahha ha

Comment

When the smoke cleared, we had three dead perps, and two very scared prisoners. My partner was slighting wounded but he would live to fight another dayl.
                The company goons came in fast by chopper, to cover up the situation. The remaining perps were flown to a company detention center, and we never found out what happened to them, or why they made such a vicious attack.
                My belief is that they were planning to hijack the coveted Mortal Combat game unit

The remaining customers and employees were paid off to cover their emotional distress and to keep their mouths shut.
                ZOMG!

Gecko45 iz GORDON FREEMAN!!!

www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
                  Looks like I gotta replace the search function module again. I searched for mall ninja in a few of the sub forums and got back 7 results, none with this thread.

Sorry about that guys.
                  I'm glad you posted it. I hadn't seen the older thread, or ever heard of Gecko45.

So I'm curious... are Gecko45 and SPECOPS the same person? They're both hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon_6 View Post
                    I'm glad you posted it. I hadn't seen the older thread, or ever heard of Gecko45.

So I'm curious... are Gecko45 and SPECOPS the same person? They're both hilarious.
                    Assuming the linked transcript is accurate, there is one post where SPECOPS refers to Gecko45 in the first person and SPECOPS in the third person as if he forgot to log out of a dummy account, so it seems likely.

Comment

Originally posted by MallNinjer
                      Epic, epic troll job. Thanks.
                      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                      Luta Livre flees the fight,
                      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Need... more chlorine in... gene pool...
                        Ralph Hall... working at... mall....

Comment

"Although I use four rotating routes to drive to and from work, I am still vulnerable during the walk to and from my car. This is the time that I load up on the trauma plates because I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT DEAD!"

*flawless victory*
                          There is literally no way for me to adequately express how hilarious I find this with a keyboard.

Comment

That was truly a trolling masterclass , specops should get some kind of award.

Comment

Originally posted by bassai View Post
                              That was truly a trolling masterclass , specops should get some kind of award.
                              His first speech sounded like a monologue that Rorschach from Watchmen would say.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X