No announcement yet.

Bully Beatdown on MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy who confessed up is a big pussy. I feel guilty, wah wah wah, please worship my penis now that I have shown the world how great I am.

Welcome to showbiz. Welcome to TV showbiz. I was once on a quiz show with classmates in Korea. We re-did many questions. Especially when things got unbalanced. No shit?

The guy sounds like a butthurt writer because he doesn't get any credit. NO SHIT. Didn't he fucking know that going into the show? Of COURSE he isn't gonna get to be on the credits, it'd ruin the whole thing. He is thinkin' hes going to get another TV job that gives him more "what he deserves" and probably find that he fucked up his career by doing "the right thing" because he feels guilty. What is this guy? Rookie TV scriptwriter? Its entertainment. Us watchers, especially the young, drunk MTV watching crowd, in the end don't give a damn as long as its fun. If we did give a fuck, most of us are smart enough to figure out its all staged. In the wrong industry, apparently. Also, his shit don't stink, apparently.

/rant mode off
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

Originally posted by pokeroo
      There is something enjoyable about seeing a complete mismatch sometimes.
      You said it, brother. Here's one of my favorites.

Requires Flash Player

Comment

Originally posted by dwkfym View Post
        The guy who confessed up is a big pussy. I feel guilty, wah wah wah, please worship my penis now that I have shown the world how great I am.

Welcome to showbiz. Welcome to TV showbiz. I was once on a quiz show with classmates in Korea. We re-did many questions. Especially when things got unbalanced. No shit?

The guy sounds like a butthurt writer because he doesn't get any credit. NO SHIT. Didn't he fucking know that going into the show? Of COURSE he isn't gonna get to be on the credits, it'd ruin the whole thing. He is thinkin' hes going to get another TV job that gives him more "what he deserves" and probably find that he fucked up his career by doing "the right thing" because he feels guilty. What is this guy? Rookie TV scriptwriter? Its entertainment. Us watchers, especially the young, drunk MTV watching crowd, in the end don't give a damn as long as its fun. If we did give a fuck, most of us are smart enough to figure out its all staged. In the wrong industry, apparently. Also, his shit don't stink, apparently.

/rant mode off
        Just so you know that guy who confessed was Mayhem, and if you read his message carefully you can find a hidden message. Here is a clue as to what that message may be:

YouTube - sarcasm 101 Matthew Perry ( Chandler ) Saturday Night Live

If you still don't see it, then go to the message board where it was posted and look at all Mayhem's other posts, where he spells it out for those who can't read between lines.

Comment

This is what I get for not reading the original forum. My bad.
          <---is an idiot
          Parts and Accessories
          Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

This is what I get for not reading the original forum. My bad.
            <---is an idiot
            I figured you just skimmed the post, but felt like giving this bully thing a try. It sure feels a lot better when your not on the receiving end.

Comment

I actually love watching the show, but now that I know its fake... LOL
              Parts and Accessories
              Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

I actually love watching the show, but now that I know its fake... LOL
                depends on your definition of fake... and what is known for sure is not certain. I think it is pretty obvious that its scripted. The stuff the people in the three that I saw had could have been settled in civil or criminal court. The first sign to me that it was scripted is that the dialogue would make sense if the characters were five years younger.

Now as far as the fights... I don't know who gets what money, and if stunt men are paid to try their best. It doesn't look like anyone is throwing the fight. If anything the fight looks real.

try willful suspension of disbelief.

Comment

YouTube - Andrei Arlovski on MTV Bully Beatdown

Arlovskis on the latest episode.

Comment

I think either way it is helping bring MMA to the main stream. I enjoy watching it as it allows me to fantasize about doing that with a few assholes I have come across in the past. The only difference is, is that I would be the one kicking there ass and not a MMA fighter. I would get way more satisfaction from that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X