• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkAardvark View Post
    THATS FUCKING GAY

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=...&page=1&pc=147
    this is apparently from mayhem himself

i called it that the talking scenes were scripted. i did i did! pick me! do i get a cookie?!
    ...Have you not heard of Mayhem before? Something tells me he's not entirely serious there...

Comment

Originally posted by G-Off View Post
      ...Have you not heard of Mayhem before? Something tells me he's not entirely serious there...
      what makes you think that hes not being serious? =O

EDIT: now that i read it again, it did seem a little sarcastic. the whole "oh noez, we were found out by you 'smart internet pplz'" bit.

EDIT 2: im still on the fence about it. somebody sign up for the next season and see whats up haha. i would try it, but im nowhere near CA or wherever its filmed and i suck =]
      Last edited by DarkAardvark; 4/20/2009 8:35pm, .

Comment

In the couch potato episode where he "confronts" the bully jumping on the couch, originally they showed it from the camera that followed him into the house. But at the end of the show they show it from a camera positioned in front of the couch. So there were cameras in the house already. I wanted this to be real *pouts*

Comment

Originally posted by bitchslapper View Post
          In the couch potato episode where he "confronts" the bully jumping on the couch, originally they showed it from the camera that followed him into the house. But at the end of the show they show it from a camera positioned in front of the couch. So there were cameras in the house already. I wanted this to be real *pouts*
          it makes you wonder what else on MTV is staged...
          i just hope it doesnt include My Super Sweet 16 :love4:

/shoots self in face

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3139134/resume

sweet jesus, this is the first bully of the series and he has already been on other MTV shows. MTV is another sign of the apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch989 View Post

sweet jesus, this is the first bully of the series and he has already been on other MTV shows. MTV is another sign of the apocalypse.
              in one of the links, they showed the rollerblading spaz was on "battle of the bods"
              when i get done with class today i think i'll look all of them up

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch989 View Post

Do you think for the pilot episode, they went looking through old resumes to find an overbearing jackass that lit up the screens, and then asked around till they found someone he bullied?

Comment

Dude is GAYTARDED!
                  Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                  The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

well, i looked for the bullies on the shows (for all of 5 minutes), but they dont have their full names anywhere, so its pretty much a fruitless search.

Originally posted by Arjuna View Post
                    Do you think for the pilot episode, they went looking through old resumes to find an overbearing jackass that lit up the screens, and then asked around till they found someone he bullied?
                    funny you mention that. in my search for finding the bullies first names, i found this

I really don't care if a few conspiracy theorists on the internet think
                    that bully beardown is fake- anyone with half a brain will tell you
                    that you can't fake beating the hell out of someone, and that happens
                    on every episode. Do they think we hired a stuntman that can projectile
                    vomit on command?

Internet nitpickers and rollerbladers, who we poked fun at in an
                    episode have come out claiming the show is fake, but its legit. Are the
                    bully's douchebags? Yep? Do they want to be on tv? Hell yes.
                    They all
                    really think they can beat my pro-fighter too. Yes, you don't have to
                    be on the internet to be completely stupid. Yes, I pwned you guys.

There's the Bully Beatdown tell all, right there, let's see if the fruit-booters put THAT on their website...

Mayhem
                    so the bullying may be fake and they may be acting. it really seems as though they signed up to get their asses beat just to be on tv.

maybe mayhem / MTV was sick of the show whores and thought itd be funny to have them sign up and get their asses kicked. being MTV they needed drama of some sort, so they just made up some bully story hooplah and threw them in the ring. makes sense to me.

anyways, im still going to watch the show =]

Comment

Originally posted by bitchslapper View Post
                      I'll be honest, I did notice that too ... and felt a little 'awww' go off inside me :(

Comment

I'm still just mad that there's an age limit to sign up. Me and my sensei wanted to give it a shot. But I'm 28 and he's 31. This disqualified us.

Would've been an easy $10,000.

Comment

Guys n' Girls!, for people who dont know you can go to MTV home page (I think its called MTV.com) and look around for the reality shows or something then you can sign up for a reality t.v show like Made or Bully Beatdown. ( I dont recomend those reality t.v shows like "Flava of love" or anything") alot of it is probly fake but I think Made is the realist one....Im going to try to sign up for Bully Beat down and see what happens.

Comment

if i was 10 - 12 years younger i would sign up for made to be an ammy MMA fighter or BJJ player.

that is one reality show that i actually can stand to watch. you know, the whole teaching spoiled brats to work hard for a change, or getting fat nerds to exercise and build some self confidence really works for me.

Comment

This show is quite interesting. The fighting is the only part that doesn't strike me as staged. But where else can I watch such one sided fights? sometimes on TUF or here:

The World's Most One Sided Fistfights Caught On Film

There is something enjoyable about seeing a complete mismatch sometimes.

Comment

Here is some more footage of similar one sided fighting, but somehow its not quite as unbalanced as bully beatdown. YouTube - Where's My Money?? Stewie Beats Brian Part 2

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X