X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danniboi07 View Post
    The grappling first round with up to 5 tapouts works because
    - repeatedly humiliates the bully
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. A thousand times over.

I'm waiting for a skunk with the submissions though. Bully gets nothing and is torn up for at least a couple of weeks.

Comment

I just wish they would stop the clock in the first round after the bully taps out. It's pretty hard to get 5 submissions in 3 minutes when it takes 20 seconds to stand the guy up each time. It was a lot of fun watching the bully in the second episode get repeatedly punched in the face.

Comment

The guy really was a douche and he also agreed to move out if he lost. That makes the fight so much better in addition to the money.
        read my post about auditioning for the show. The bullies apply not the people being picked on. Which makes me think the doucheness, and the move out-ness are probably both fake, or exaggerated 10 fold in that kind silly of MTV way. Actually I would bet the three of them are friends.

Who the fuck lives with a bully and has the guts to try to put him on a show like that come on?

Comment

"Dark warrior of my dreams" ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Whacker View Post
            "Dark warrior of my dreams" ftw.

I was surprised they left that in.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Larson View Post
              I was surprised they left that in.
              Oh come on, that was comedy gold, you knew they had to leave that bit in. :XXjester:

Comment

Originally posted by blisterstarr View Post
                read my post about auditioning for the show. The bullies apply not the people being picked on. Which makes me think the doucheness, and the move out-ness are probably both fake, or exaggerated 10 fold in that kind silly of MTV way. Actually I would bet the three of them are friends.

Who the fuck lives with a bully and has the guts to try to put him on a show like that come on?
                Fair enough, but for those not in the know (i.e. JoeBlow MTVWatcher) it's pretty sweet.

Now I've seen some MTV "directing" before. Cheesy insults and people who obviously are very nice trying their hardest to be mean. It's been more obvious in the past, but they've done a better job of hiding it this time around.

Whatever though. I'm happy losing myself in a story.
                "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

I just saw both episodes online and I enjoyed them.
                  where?

Comment

Edit: here you go

http://tinyurl.com/dzqnqj
                    Last edited by danniboi07; 4/19/2009 10:40pm, .
                    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

Whoa. MTV is the last place I was expecting that link to go. Thanks

Comment

i watched 2 episodes online. meh....

i'd rather watch ultimate submissions.

Comment

I just like the anticipation of a KO, and Mayhem Miller acting like a jackass. I read in an interview on sheeeeeerdog that next week's episode has a bully who sandbagged his MMA experience on the app and stirred some shit up on the show. Don't know the specifics but Mayhem was hyping this particular episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagon Akujin View Post
                            Well, the first episode aired last night and I have to say, the show format is a bit disappointing. It's in 30 minute segments, so it feels more like an episode of "Date My Mom" or "Parental Control" than something dealing with a deserved ass-handling by an MMA fighter.

It was also disappointing because "the bully" on this episode was some rich kid's brother. Oh, you both drive $100,000 cars? You live in a mansion together? You're gonna get it! And after the beatdown they said how much they loved each other. That's right. It was a wee bit ghey.

Here are the rules:

These rules are also subject to being retarded. The show last night alluded to the idea that some submissions may even be illegal. Fuck that though. I want to see a bunch of slicers so the bully can't even make it to round 2 in the first place. I'd also like to see some GnP with some elbows. I'd also like to see the bully not wearing headgear and take his beating like the bitch he is. I'd also like to see tasers, pepper spray, ball gags, zippers, and large latex phalic objects in play so that the bully has nightmares about his experience for the rest of his life.

The coach at my church's MMA gym filmed an episode, but they haven't told him when it will be on, and he's not listed as one of the fighters yet at the website. I'll have to ask him to post here when it does, or maybe at least find out with Ben if the rules have changed to being a little bit less retarded.

Also, we need some of our bullies to sign up for the show: http://www.onesourcetalent.com/casti...ully-beatdown/

Here's the original Bullshido post: Mayhem Miller on Bully BEATDOWN!! - No BS Martial Arts

YouTube - Bully Beatdown Trailer (leaked)

Also, if you know someone at your gym who has been on the show, get them to post here about their experience. I'll try to do that with the guy I know who literally got paid to beat up an untrained fighter.

I give the first show only 2 out of 5 bj'ers. :lame::lame:

Dagon Akujin
                            If it's on MTV I'm sure it's more than a wee bit ghey.

Comment

Not sure if it's been posted before..
                              http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/4/17...-as-bullies-on

Comment

Originally posted by mosb View Post
                                Not sure if it's been posted before..
                                http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/4/17...-as-bullies-on
                                THATS FUCKING GAY

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=...&page=1&pc=147
                                this is apparently from mayhem himself
                                I have a confession to make.

Bully Beatdown is completely fake. Everyone on it is actors. Everyone involved with the show knows that it is fake and we script pretty much everything that comes out of their mouth. I have not yet got an executive producer credit, or a writer's credit- but I write the bully's dialouge myself. I will be E.P. on season two. That's right, our scripted fake show is suppossedly doing so well done that we will be getting a season two. Makes my stomach hurt that I'm selling this slop. I'm sorry.

The fights are the most complicated portion of the show. The real trick is, hiring stuntmen that are so skilled that they can make it look like we are putting them in 16 oz gloves, headgear and convincingly get beat up by mixed martial artists. We looked high and low, but we found them, and made the show really convincing. Unfortunately, the people on the internet are much too bright to be fooled by this trickery, and have exposed us. This doesn't really affect us too much, because no one cares what a few back alley websites say about our hit MTV show, but I couldn't bear to read the forum with all this shame that I'm carrying around. I'm actually considering turning down the contract to host the next season because of the ridicule that I'm recieving on this board and others.

Again. I'm sorry interwebz. I apologize, sincerely.
                                i called it that the talking scenes were scripted. i did i did! pick me! do i get a cookie?!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X