Dr Stephen Yan exposed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Not entirely. It depends on what your goals are. Your statement is true if your goal is to learn and art that will teach you to fight well. It is not true if your goal is to learn an art that will help you to increase flexibility, inner peace, fitness, or learn different about a different culture. Some people want to train Kungfu simply because it looks cool and they want to look cool, without ever having to fight.

All things are relative.
    *chuckle*
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander View Post
      I love hugs.

I love hugs.
      I want to hug somebody across the trachea for getting me to read this thread.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
        Totally being serious here, is there any point to learning CMA like this for any reason other than culture?
        Sanda, Shuai jiao,

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Dr Stephen Yan in wu taichi founder's house

DR Stephen Yan in wu taichi founder's house 2012 with his master's son ma jiang ling
          Click image for larger version

Name:	TAICHIPOSTER.jpg
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	4327117taichi founder Zhangshanfeng

Name:	Wufonder and Yang Founder.jpg
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	4327115wu style taichi founder wu jian quan and yang style founder yang cheng fu

Name:	w.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	4327116master Ma jiang ling and Master Stephen Yan
          Last edited by Dr.Stephen Yan; 5/04/2013 7:53pm, .

Comment

Dr. Yan,

Is there a particular reason you are spamming our site with low content posts about yourself?

Because it's not proving much and it's not making you look good.

Comment

He's trying to earn an infraction ban.

Comment

FAGGOT!

To this day I have not read a word of this conflict that is apparently over now. All I know is that I didn't care about it in the past and I still don't care about it today.

Still, now that it has been resolved, I feel as though a very small chapter in my life has closed. I'm glad to see my hard work has paid off.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

A matter of respect by Dr Stephen Yan

It is unfortunate that someone would hold this perception.

The Truth
                  http://www.drstephenyan.blogspot.co....master-dr.html
                  http://www.drstephenyan.blogspot.co.nz/

Left: Jon Dyer (Dai Zhiqiang) A promoter of misinformation.
                  Right: Dr Stephen Yan

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Stephen Yan View Post
                    It is unfortunate that someone would hold this perception.
                    I can't be arsed to go back through this thread to find out, but have you ever actually responded to a goddamn thing anyone has said to you on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                      I want to hug somebody across the trachea for getting me to read this thread.
                      AGAIN
                      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                      Originally posted by Plasma
                      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X