Dr Stephen Yan exposed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Stephen Yan exposed!

It is a very sad day when I have to resort to do this, but without me coming forward, young men are going to be caught up in a web of deceit and waste time and money like me and a lot of others did.

www.daixinyi.blogspot.com

If there is anything you would like to ask me, please PM me on here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

DZQ.

That's way too long for me to go through right now, and a bit much considering I don't know what the topic is about. Would you be able to provide a summery of why Dr Stephen Yan is Bullshido?

http://www.daixinyi.blogspot.com/

Comment

John, thank you for posting this. I am not disputing anything you said, but it would really help if you could provide some sort of statements in this regard by Dan Brooks, and if at all possible, any official statements Mas. Yan Long Chang may have made in public media/web site/official statement? If you haven't already thought of it, a Youtube video would be a great way to convey this.
      Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 3/11/2009 2:06pm, .
      =================
      Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
      Originally posted by Rock Ape
      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Hi,

I have not been able to contact Dan Brooks and I have looked everywhere from contacting his old Muay Thai club in Mount Vic university in Wellington, from contacting master Tan his old Muay Thai coach. If anyone knows where he is or Steve "no limits" Ross, please contact me as I need to speak to my old friend and clear this up.

I am awaiting my friend to scan a letter from master Yan Long Chang, so I will post this here when it arrives.

I know this post is extremely long, but there is a lot to be said. Everything I have said is the god honest truth and I stake my daughters life on it.

Dr Stephen Yan did not fight Dan Brooks in any shape or form and was like I said a fish out of water when he was put into the Muay Thai clinch, for him to try to resort to a low tactic as scratching his eyes (which did not work) shows no class.

This mysterious san da competition never happened, this is a complete fallacy. I will be getting Stu Dunn and Dave Stella to come here and address this Chinese article I posted a link to. I might need to get my friend to translate and put it up here for everyone to see, so please be patient.

I cannot get a video statement from master Yan Long Chang, due to his promise to his teacher as posted on the article. I may have to ring him up and record his voice. Then I will need to get it translated.

There is also another incident in which he talks about defeating a local Judo expert (another lie). I heard he is going to get hold of me, so I might send him here to address everyone.

it is a pretty sad situation overall and I guess this is only the start of it, it will get worse before it gets better that is for sure.

Jon.

Comment

Great post. sorry you wasted so much time with him. does he still teach? I smell a challenge match he,s not your teacher anymore so it wouldnt be in the least bit disrespectfull if you asked politely. And he doesnt even deserve a polite challenge,so is extra.

Comment

I second that. Good luck Jon.
            =================
            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
            Originally posted by Rock Ape
            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

I you want more support a dramatically shorter bullet point list may help. Example:

Dr. Yan is a fraud and here is why:
              - He is actually a shaved ape
              - He has never been in a fight
              - He has 11 fingers

Short bullets of specific claims.

Comment

makes us chinese look bad
                sigh
                i hope all works out for you mate

Comment

Ok here are the hard facts.

1. He is not master Yan Long Chang chuan ren, never was and now is not even considered his student.

2. He is not qualified to teach Dai Xin Yi Quan, never had my teachers (Yan Long Chang's ) blessing.

3. All of the fights I have so far been able to investigate are false. He has no verifiable san da or any type of fighting record. Apart from maybe pushing over some old dude in a park, does that count?

I could go on and on, but I really have to spend more time training than on the net. If anyone needs to contact me about anything, send me a PM.

Comment

I've seen such crap before here in China. It's a disgrace to CMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
                      I've seen such crap before here in China. It's a disgrace to CMA.
                      Friend if you like I can send you some links to the Chinese forums where he is spouting shit. I think he would have to be one of the most hated people in Chinese Kung Fu. I know quite a few people have threatened to kill him if he comes back to China.

DZQ

Comment

Send them all to me.

Comment

Dr Stephen Yan has said that he is one of master Ma Yueh Liang and master Wu Yin Hua's indoor disciples and one of only 3 people to learn the complete Wu Taiji Quan system.

After some investigation and contacting Shanghai, one of the Ma family confirmed one of my suspicions.

Dr Yan was never an indoor disciple of master Ma and Wu, but in fact learnt from master Shi Mei Lin, who was master Ma and Wu's adopted daughter, who was also married to Dr Yan for some time.

Here attached copy of the Commemorative Manual from the Shanghai Jianquan association dated May 2000, hence printed before Dr Yan stirred most of his mess on the chinese magazines.

As you can see he is nowhere to be found among the full list of the Ma's disciples, where you can find his (ex) wife Shi Meilin of course.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21096565...ment.aspx.jpeg

http://rapidshare.com/files/210965242/BACKCOVER.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/210965824/lineage_page.JPG

Comment

What an asshole! If he comes to Guangdong, he is fucked.

Comment

http://daixinyi.blogspot.com/2009/03...ong-chang.html

This is the official letter from master Yan Long Chang explaining Dr Yan.

Note, how he keeps rather civil, but explains how he is not qualified to teach and also his time in Dai style was wasted.

JB

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X