Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight like an Animal Whos going?

http://www.fight-like-an-animal.com/index.php

I'm competing here 2/21 in the blue gi, nogi 18-36mons, nogi open weight. Any other Texas Bullies going?

I thought about maybe giving it a chance in perhaps going.

But no, I'm not going. Which means you have a chance! (JK, teehee)

I know some other guys who are going though. Good luck on your part, good sir. I'm sure you have teh skillz to pay teh billz.

Comment

Aww, you should still come. I'm going to be fighting in a higher than usual weight class due to the weigh-ins and weight lifting, gonna be 162. In 161-172 weight class, its t3h ghey but whatevers.

Edit: I'm also going to try to record them for everyones enjoyment. I'll try to do something fancy for you folks.

Comment

big mac is going

Comment

Originally posted by big maclol View Post
          big mac is going
          Awesome blossom, you should look for me my Real Name is Kyle. What ya competing in?

Comment

Wanna go, but I am here in NY, and I would do it just for some experience at getting my ass kicked.
            I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

I think this is by far the worst named tournament I've ever known of.

Oh god that website is terrible someone shoot me now.

Comment

"Fight like an Animal Whos going"

For some reason I picture a fighting style that imitates the movements of various defecating and urinating beasts of nature.

Comment

I'd go but I think it would be pretty unfair seeing as how I'm a squirrel and all... maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
                    "Fight like an Animal Whos going"

For some reason I picture a fighting style that imitates the movements of various defecating and urinating beasts of nature.

Shaolin?
                    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

But good luck Kyle. I know Joe Houston is going as well, so if you see him say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii from me and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
                        Shaolin?

You have no idea:

YouTube - !!SUPER FUNNY!! Pixar - Karate Cow - Kung Pow
                        www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

i like turtles.

Comment

HUZAH! I bring victory (sorta) from Lands afar! By that I mean I won 2nd in bluebelt gi fighting up a weightclass. Gonna get video of my first match up, don't have video of the other unfortunately. I gots a sweet ankle lock though. I got 3rd(sorta) in no gi (18-36months) losing to Jeff Monson's younger brother who went on to win, then the guy I beat they wanted to match us for third but I was spent lol. Sadly its my first tournament where I didn't get a d'arce choke *sigh* oh well. Pic's of sillyness will come too. I didn't see joe houston but I did see anthony, who went on to the finals of 9-18 months nogi.

Overall great tournament but shit I'm tired from now on I'm staying under 160.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice job. I, on the other hand, slept in all morning.

Who's the babe touching your junk?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X