Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARK TRIPP Judo/Sambo Seminar DVDs

Not spam.

I am in the process of converting a 6-VHS seminar to DVD, with intent to sell it. (all profit to go to Mark Tripp, who posts on these beloved boards)

Who would be interested in purchasing it? I'll leave the nutriding bio, because if anyone on these boards doesn't know who this man is, just do a user search.

The DVD set may be a bit on the pricey side, but no where near the amount a similar set would cost from a BJJ guy.

I am also in the process of obtaining/editing Mark Tripp's Feb 14th seminar into a DVD, with the intent to sell it. (All profit to go to Mark Tripp) Who would be interested in buying this/both sets?

These DVDs will be of good quality, with Cover art and case, ready to adorn your shelves and signify that you are taking the next step in your grappling/combatives career!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
    I agree with moosey

I am interested in buying both, but the pricing will be critical.
    Originally posted by Snake Plissken
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Originally posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Originally posted by Robstafarian
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Phrost said we can pimp them through the side bar :)!!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
      I agree with moosey

Comment

Pricing is indeed crucial.

Comment

In with a grin. Keep me posted.

I'm not sure how to do international payment but I'd be willing to figure out how.
          Originally posted by Judoka_UK
          Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Yes, I would love to purchase it, but I need to know how much at first

Comment

Request:

You were the uke for the seminar, right Moose?

Can you like, edit yourself out? I don't think I'm ready to learn from a video series featuring that dude from Bullshido with almost 7000 posts and only 10 good ones (all right, 11 including this thread).

...okay, I'm in. How much for both?

Comment

It's worth it for the drinking game alone.

Bullies get together, every time he taps, have a beer. Every time he screams, take a shot. Good night had by all.
                Originally posted by Judoka_UK
                Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Sounds cool. I would like to purchase...pending the cost...just like everyone.

What stuff is going to be covered in the videos?
                  Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

In, beeyotch, but cost is an issue.

Comment

They are actually several clinics I did for chris Herzog in ny.

A ton of stuff is there. Easily 20 hours of material.
                      "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

With the Australian dollar tanking, pricing as above is "t3h cRiticaL" + international shipping, but very interested

Comment

I would definitely purchase both of them.

Comment

Depending on how poor this might make me, I could see myself buying both.

Comment

Coach Tripp I actually just used the uchi mata that you taught at your Feb 14th seminar with excellent results early on today in judo class. However the Black Belts caught on and countered the shit out of me. Still, more than got my moneys worth from your seminar and would love to get your DVDs, pending pricing

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X