No announcement yet.

MARK TRIPP Judo/Sambo Seminar DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha; i hate hooters. The food is terrible, and i've NEVER seen a hot waitress.

Seen fat, preggo black waitresses. And saggy, heroin addicted ones...never a hot one...

As for things being on track, I'm going to send the videos out to be converted this week. Jon, from the last seminar, has yet to correspond with me about the footage from that seminar.

But yeah, its halfway still on track.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
    I agree with moosey

Comment

I am getting all the materials back from Moose tomorrow, and will begin the process myself.

We should have things ready in a few weeks.
      "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Originally posted by Mtripp View Post
        I am getting all the materials back from Moose tomorrow, and will begin the process myself.

Dang, Moose.

Comment

I am still following this thread, but PM me as things develop so we can work out the digital distribution.
          Originally posted by Snake Plissken
          cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
          Originally posted by Kiko
          But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
          Originally posted by Robstafarian
          Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
          1. Your argument is bullshit.
          2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
          3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
            A great idea was just told to me, (Thanks steve)

the SIX DVD SET is off the table..... for now. Here is what i will do.

I will produce and sell the seminar that occurred on feb 14th. After you all bask in its moose-pwning goodness, you'll be aching for more.

I'll sell the SIX DVD set at a discount for those who bought the first DVD.

Also, there may be an instructional DVD in the future...
            Have you considered using Fundable and a ransom model for the release? With a large internet community that might work very very well.

Comment

The correlation of MTripp taking his vids back and 3moose1 posting threads about how he got drunk and screwed a fat girl makes me laugh inside.

Comment

These should be very good. Since we have had to wait so damn long. Not bitching. But damn!
                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Sorry guys, i've been caught up with stuff like work and school.

: /

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                  I agree with moosey

Comment

And banging fat chicks.

Comment

Sorry guys, i've been caught up with stuff like work and school.

: /
                      Promise less, deliver more. You've wasted Mark's time and ours.

Comment

Fact:

If moose completed 1 dvd for every fat chick he's banged, we'd have one dvd.

Fact:

If moose completed 1/2 a dvd for every time he's posted about being drunk, we'd have a four DVD set.

Comment

Fact: If I had the money this project should have brought in by now, I wouldn't be selling plasma....
                          "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Fact: I got hit with a freight train called School, Work, Speeding tickets, and other expenses. Shipping off video tapes required funds i didn't possess. Hell, i borrowed money from my coach to put gas in my car.

Things are just starting to get back into normalcy.

Coach, if you want the names of the people who were going to Convert/Edit the video for me, I'd be more then happy to give them to you. Phrost offered to do the editing, and he's very talented.

I agree with moosey

Comment

Fact: I got hit with a freight train called School, Work, Speeding tickets, and other expenses. Shipping off video tapes required funds i didn't possess. Hell, i borrowed money from my coach to put gas in my car.

Things are just starting to get back into normalcy.

Coach, if you want the names of the people who were going to Convert/Edit the video for me, I'd be more then happy to give them to you. Phrost offered to do the editing, and he's very talented.
                              OK D, lets do it this way...

1. School: Yep important

2. Work: Yep important, also puts money in your pocket.

3. Speeding tickets: Yep, they cost money, mess with your insurance, and are all around problems. Here is a thought, don't speed.

4. Shipping Tapes: News flash, if this was the problem, you use the same phone you use to find fat chicks to have sex with and tell me. What you do not do is wait till the last second, and then post a list such as this one.

D, coming up short is not a problem. My reading all the posts of your "activities" while waiting for you to keep your word to me is.

I will be there Saturday morning, please have all the Video/DVD stuff (Including Igor materials) ready for pick up.

Comment

4. Shipping Tapes: News flash, if this was the problem, you use the same phone you use to find fat chicks to have sex with and tell me. What you do not do is wait till the last second, and then post a list such as this one.

D, coming up short is not a problem. My reading all the posts of your "activities" while waiting for you to keep your word to me is.
                                ^^^
                                This.

This is what is expected of reasonably mature people.

Failing happens. Failure without timely warning is often preventable, as it was in this case. It is grounds for firing in the development team I run. This is not theoretical -- it has happened.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X