MARK TRIPP Judo/Sambo Seminar DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it could have been gayer.

Could have been, "mrbadguy" productions.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
    I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
      Hey, it could have been gayer.

Could have been, "mrbadguy" productions.

NO U

Mr.Bad Guy productions sounds crappy, but Bad Guy productions...there's something to that!

Comment

I'm in. Digital d/l preferred, $25-ish sounds like a deal.

Comment

A list of contents and teasers would be great.

I'm pretty broke these days.

Comment

The contents of the feb 14th seminar, I'll post them here when i can find the notes.

But yes, there will be short vids on youtube. Not alot, mind you, just enough to get everyone to buy :p

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
            I agree with moosey

Comment

Maybe you should do up a list and edit your first post of people that have indicated interest, semi interest and their preference / Mailed DVD vs Digital Distribution
              Last edited by snowman; 2/20/2009 9:49pm, .

Comment

Moose this still on track?

Comment

I sure hope so, but he is easily distracted by shiney things.... and hooters.
                  "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Aren't we all!!!
                    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Hooters Hooters yum yum yum...

Hooters Hooters get me some.

1000 bonus points if you know where that is from!
                      "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Married with children?
                        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by diesel_tke View Post
                          Married with children?
                          DING DING DING we have a winner...

Its the Bundy motto that Al shares with Bud

Comment

Women! Can't live with 'em...

That's the end of it.

Comment

Thank you! My talents are recognized at last!!!!
                              Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

I opened for Emo Phillips years ago, he said:

"women, you can't live with them and you can't get them to wear Nazi boots to bed."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X