Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Taster's would be a top idea!!!
      "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
      And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Also, if someone could make a highlight video of moose screaming and crying while getting tossed I would be forever in debt to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Beorn View Post
          Coach Tripp I actually just used the uchi mata that you taught at your Feb 14th seminar with excellent results early on today in judo class. However the Black Belts caught on and countered the shit out of me. Still, more than got my moneys worth from your seminar and would love to get your DVDs, pending pricing
          The fact that a self described judo n00b can benefit from the classes makes me more inclined to buy. (since as a n00b myself, i was unsure how much i'd actually be able to learn, if this was more towards those of advanced knowledge).

What payment methods are available?

Comment

Originally posted by Yojimbo1717 View Post
            Request:

You were the uke for the seminar, right Moose?

Can you like, edit yourself out? I don't think I'm ready to learn from a video series featuring that dude from Bullshido with almost 7000 posts and only 10 good ones (all right, 11 including this thread).

...okay, I'm in. How much for both?
            You don't even want to know how much screaming and tapping i was doing. One time, i was tapping with all available limbs.

Originally posted by 100xobm View Post
            It's worth it for the drinking game alone.

Bullies get together, every time he taps, have a beer. Every time he screams, take a shot. Good night had by all.

you guys would be very drunk indeed.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
            I agree with moosey

Comment

Count me in too.
              Originally posted by OnceLost
              Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
              Originally posted by It is Fake
              I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

UPDATE:

I will be setting up a PayPal account to handle the money issue. I'm not exactly sure what will happen for shipping/etc. I'll be learning that side of things soon.

Pricing is still up in the air. I'm not sure if i should sell the 6-dvd set as ONE set, or split it up? I'm still determining all of that. If anyone has any suggestions for price, please feel free to PM.

Secondly, Phrost has offered to edit the DVDs. This means I'll save money, and YOU'LL save money. I'm not sure if he has t3h d34ly vhs -> DVD-mak, but i'll be sure to find out.

Phrost has offered to help advertise via the sidebar.

In simple terms, all REVENUE will be going to bullshido and Mark Tripp. Before, i was going to take the revenue, pay the people editing/helping produce the video, and then give the rest to Coach Tripp. Now, If Phrost is doing the editing/advertising, I'll simply pay him instead of some stranger.

So basically its a win-win for everyone.

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                I agree with moosey

Comment

Cash to Bullshido and Mark Tripp. Now that's what I call a worthy cause.

Comment

A great idea was just told to me, (Thanks steve)

the SIX DVD SET is off the table..... for now. Here is what i will do.

I will produce and sell the seminar that occurred on feb 14th. After you all bask in its moose-pwning goodness, you'll be aching for more.

I'll sell the SIX DVD set at a discount for those who bought the first DVD.

Also, there may be an instructional DVD in the future...

I agree with moosey

Comment

I definitely want the Feb. 14th seminar in my quest for teh r33l Jaw Lock. Well, that and watching Moose get the shit kicked out of him. With all of this promised goodness, I'm less inclined to bitch about the price than some others might be.

Comment

So hit us with an estimated price mooseboy

Comment

between 25 and 40 dollars.

Feel free to suggest a figure in that range.

I agree with moosey

Comment

$25.00 USD

Which makes it about $45-50 AUD + Shipping = maybe about $60

Which is pricey but about the price of a couple of DVD instructionals
                            Last edited by snowman; 2/18/2009 11:24pm, .

Comment

Well, to get around the massive shipping fees, i might be able to e-mail you the file, and you can burn it to a disc yourself?

I agree with moosey

Comment

You wouldn't be able to email

I was going to suggest that for international orders, setup a torrent or ftp site, but people might have been all torrents = piracy

But I'd be down for that

sizing, a dvd iso would have all menus and such, but avi would be quicker/smaller file

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X