• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moose sucks productions

*boo hiss*

Anything I can do to help lemme know

Comment

Guys, I don't want to pile on D. Let's remember he is all of 17, and just as young and stupid as we were back then.

That said, I was really hoping to have these to sell this weekend. OK, TTSTK. But the money thing is a serious problem, and I am not sure how I am going to resolve it.

Here in the Flint area, they are actually running ads on TV about going to North Dakota because there are so many jobs there. The rumor is even McDonalds has a $300 sign on bonus!

We will try to get a better tape from this clinic and then go from there.
      "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Any videos for sale yet?

Comment

Nope. Working on getting the old ones on DVD. Doing everything myself these days.
          "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Originally posted by Mtripp View Post
            Nope. Working on getting the old ones on DVD. Doing everything myself these days.
            Do you have access to a recorder? I have one I would loan you that records VHS to DVD. It's not professional equipment but i've used it to backup some of my old tapes and have been happy with the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
              Do you have access to a recorder? I have one I would loan you that records VHS to DVD. It's not professional equipment but i've used it to backup some of my old tapes and have been happy with the results.
              I have one of those, but I thank you for your kindness.

Comment

Why didn't you respond to my reply to your PM?
                Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
                Originally posted by Kiko
                But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
                Originally posted by Robstafarian
                Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
                1. Your argument is bullshit.
                2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
                3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Robstafarian View Post
                  Why didn't you respond to my reply to your PM?
                  ???

Might have missed it? Lots of stuff going on with Mom's operation and all...

Comment

???

Might have missed it? Lots of stuff going on with Mom's operation and all...
                    Alright, just didn't want you to think I left you hanging.
                    Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
                    Originally posted by Kiko
                    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
                    Originally posted by Robstafarian
                    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
                    1. Your argument is bullshit.
                    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
                    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X