Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Never Surrender' the most awesomestly awesome movie (probably a repost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Never Surrender' the most awesomestly awesome movie (probably a repost)

LOL...is this shit out yet? Anybody got a copy??

(I know it says spring '09 but I also know it was done last year)

YouTube - Never Surrender (2009) Official Trailer WWW.trailerspy.COM

Where's the thread for this?? sooooooo much awesome in one movie! GSP, anderson silva, BJ, rampage throwin one liners? sign me up already... I want to Never Back Down Surrender!
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

also, the obligatory "ghey" trailer:

YouTube - Never Surrender Trailer
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

Goddamn... Shame on all of them. I'm quitting MA.

Comment

I loved "Georges "RUSH" St. Pierres", "Rampage Jackson", "BJ Penn", "Anderson Silva", "Heath Herring" "Hector Echavarria". WTF?lol

Comment

That's it for me folks I quit MAs to.
          Originally posted by MrBadGuy
          The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Yep... Funny thing is I think I kinda phased of skateboarding after the movie "Grind" came out.

... I mean, never back down was bad enough....

Comment

I'l look up pilates and/or yoga tommorow morning, probably.
              Originally posted by MrBadGuy
              The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

A mediocre Rocky ripoff is all I want. Just a respectable, generic sports movie. Is that so much to ask for?

I mean, if they dropped all of that plot bullshit and the movie was just about all of the MMA guys running around and going Riki-Oh on everyone they saw, then it wouldn't be so bad. But this is just stupid and mind-numbingly trite.
                Last edited by Holy Moment; 2/15/2009 6:57pm, .
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

This hurts my heart.

Comment

Have you guys seen Chocolate?

Comment

I don't want real MMA fighters in my MMA movies. Fuck, Sly was not a boxer, and he did awesome as Rocky. Still, you guys all are lying your ass off if you do not want to see this.

Never Back Down was awesome, and made me want to kill everything in sight.

Comment

So, who wants to take up badminton?

Comment

It makes me sad these guys would do that.

Also "no rules, no weight classes" Sounds kind of like old UFC no?

Spoiler:
                          Also, i think it's hilarious that when you win the fight, you win a night with the fighters woman...and yet somehow, the guy DIDN'T REALISE that these women were being exploited. How fucking stupid does he need to be?

That said, i will probably still want to see it, so the film industry wins again, and once more proves you don't need a film to be any good to make people want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            A mediocre Rocky ripoff is all I want. Just a respectable, generic sports movie. Is that so much to ask for?
                            Man, people forget that 'Rocky' won an Academy Award. That shit beat out 'Network' & 'Taxi Driver'.

Comment

fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X