Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcvelhar | Posted 2/11/2009 1:32:01 PM | message detail
    Wait, what?
    ---
    "Perdition catch my soul, But I do love thee, And when I love thee not, Chaos has come again."-Othello

video game reviews

Um...okay.

Whatever you say.

I'm just going to saunter over this way and check the criteria the police need to Baker Act somebody...don't worry, it has nothing to do with you.

...weirdo.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 2/11/2009 5:13am, .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Originally posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

You look prettier with a wig on Colin.
      "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
      Kenny Weldon

Comment

The new tim burton movie 9 is coming out 9.9.09
        There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Whoa, where the hell did you get to? I figured you were long dead by one of the hundreds of poisonous critters down your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
            Whoa, where the hell did you get to? I figured you were long dead by one of the hundreds of poisonous critters down your way.
            Skank.

Comment

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!
              ______
              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X