HEY OHIO YOU'RE DUMB AND YOUR NEW HAIRCUT MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY OHIO YOU'RE DUMB AND YOUR NEW HAIRCUT MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB

Upon not-at-all careful analysis of who's been posting on the Ohio vs Michigan Throwdown thread, I've noticed it largely consists of people from Michigan and largely does not consist of people from Ohio.
    Thus, I would like to take a moment away from my busy day of making chainmail and sinologizing in order to goad your state with childish, uncreative insults, in hopes that it will rouse your fighting blood and some of you will make it to the Throwdown. Insults brought to you courtesy of the capslock key.

OHIO SMELLS BAD
    PEOPLE FROM OHIO ARE GAY
    OHIO IS FLAT AND BORING
    OSU'S FOOTBALL TEAM IS VASTLY INFERIOR TO U OF M'S FOOTBALL TEAM

You can find the throwdown thread here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79014

disregard that, we all know ohioans sucks cockz.

seewutididthar?

Comment

You know why it's so windy in Michigan? Ohio sucks!

Comment

and Canada Blows!

Comment

GO BLOW!! Seriously, last time I was in that state up North was for the KOTC. One of my guys mentioned that the weather was actually a few degrees warmer than Ohio to which I remarked, " That's because Michigan is closer to Hell"

Looking forward to meeting you this Saturday Moose!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
            and Canada Blows!
            Hey, leave us the Hell out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
              and Canada Blows!
              Too far, Snake. Too far.

Comment

MI calls their adult beverage centers...."Liquor package" To which I reply...you brought her...you lick her!

Comment

i see wut u did thar, kenny.

Speaking of, are you going to the seminar saturday?

Ronin, i'm not looking forward to seeing any of you. Strange, you might say, as i do so enjoy meeting bullies.

Because saturday is going to hurt. alot. and i will be screaming. And tapping, and going OOOF alot.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin.74
                    GO BLOW!! Seriously, last time I was in that state up North was for the KOTC. One of my guys mentioned that the weather was actually a few degrees warmer than Ohio to which I remarked, " That's because Michigan is closer to Hell"

Looking forward to meeting you this Saturday Moose!

If you don't use your baji magicry on moose and capture it on video, I swear to all things holy I will descend upon you with all the fury I can muster and lay my hands upon you sir!

Comment

Dawg, does you not understand what i'm in store for?

Read the course description. READ IT.

There is a section called, "takedown or slam? The SAMBO approach"

Which means, well, fuck, man. I'm going to get slammed, and then poisoned with a radioactive isotope.

Comment

I thought this was a throwdown esque thread, in which I was going to emplore ronin to fight you with his baji flavored beatings such that I could steal his techniques and self teach them via youtube.

Comment

Yes, but that is on the 21st. The 14th is the Mark Tripp seminar, where he'll beat me up with sambo/judo flavored beatings and then put them up on youtube so yo ucan steal techniques and self teach via youtube...

Though, i do have an idea, to perhaps have the first Bullshido sponsored DVD...

Comment

HAHAHAHAH...canada, heeheehee...

seriously, why do people in Canada even do martial arts?

Comment

It keeps us warm in teh iglooz!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X