X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhoef's 5 year old son training!

Little guy is an animal!

YouTube - Million manhoef at fear gala

When I watched the beginning of this vid, I was going to write something like 'LOL 5 YEAR OLD BLAK BELT IZ KLERLY BULSHIDO LOLLL!!!11!!11ONEONE'

Then I watched him work the pads...

Now, I've seen everything.

A 5 year old that could kick my ass...
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
    And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Even the play sparring was awesome

Comment

Yeah, but he will probably grow up and want to be a ballerina or something.
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I remember seeing this on the UG and all I could think was "Awesome, but I wonder if he'll be burnt out by 15"

Very impressive though.

Comment

The only downside is the major joint and shin pain he'll have when he gets older.
            Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

I respect the kid's ability, but I question the parent's judgement in making the child perform tricks based on signals. He's a person, not a show dog.
              Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
              Luta Livre flees the fight,
              Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
              Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

I agree with the posters above, the child's style looks great, especially for the age, but I wonder what kicking does to unformed shins.

Am I the only one however who thought that that was a little girl and not a little boy? It doesn't add or detract anything, but it looked like a girl to me, not only from the hair, but from the facial features and from the skirt..

Comment

I want to see Mini Manhoef vs. Pretty Boy Bam Bam.

Comment

Fuck it, that kid looks healthy and happy.

What more could you really ask for?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X