Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to start a jewish martial arts school.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wait, they did that..... krav maga....... and it costs a lot of money...........

sonofbitchshit
    /seppaku

Originally posted by white_kimbo

oh wait, they did that..... krav maga....... and it costs a lot of money...........

sonofbitchshit
    /seppaku
    Only if there's hot Jewish chicks there doing their Ester-ha or Ruth-ha cardiokickboxing classes....there's sumthing about them hawt Israeli girls in uniforms...SIGN ME UP!

Comment

Originally posted by dewey
      Only if there's hot Jewish chicks there doing their Ester-ha or Ruth-ha cardiokickboxing classes....there's sumthing about them hawt Israeli girls in uniforms...SIGN ME UP!
      are you jewish yourself? if not, keep your grubby hands off my yiddish fraus! plzkthnx.
      there aren't enough hot ones to share.

Comment

Originally posted by white_kimbo
        are you jewish yourself? if not, keep your grubby hands off my yiddish fraus! plzkthnx.
        there aren't enough hot ones to share.
        Nope. Good Irish Catholic here. Give me the drunken Mary Flanagans anytime! However, them Jewish chicks are hawt! Them long flowing locks of dark hair and supple olive skin and sexy brown eyes...I'll fight you for them!!! Now I know what King David was all about!!!!!

Seriously, though. To bring this thread back on topic: the so-called Christian martial artists drive me nuts. Whenever so-called "martial artists" use religion to smoke-screen either their lack of genuine and/or respectable credentials or the lack of effectiveness of their martial art in order to sidestep legitimate criticism.....that irks me!

Yes, this coming from an Aikido guy! (note: not all aikido is fluffy....just 'member that!).

Comment

Culled from:
          Investigating Master S.C. Ray of the St. Louis Martial Arts Center - No BS Martial Arts
          Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
          "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
          Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
          Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
          Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
          Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
          Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
          I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
          TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
          ATTN TOM KAGAN
          World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
          Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
          I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
          Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

You know this was comming, is your style "Jew-Jutsu"...

Comment

I'm down. Can we open a Dojo called 'Warsaw Ghetto Uprising'? or maybe 'Going Out Of Business"?

BTW JewDough is cheaper (and more widely available) than Jew-Jits.
              Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
              Luta Livre flees the fight,
              Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
              Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Amazon.com: Jew-Jitsu: The Hebrew Hands of Fury: Rabbi Daniel Eliezer, Paul Kupperberg: Books

Comment

Damn - great minds think alike, and apparently at exactly the same time ...

Comment

Originally posted by DdlR
                    Damn - great minds think alike, and apparently at exactly the same time ...
                    Yes, but do you own a copy? :P

Comment

Abir photos in 5, 4, 3, ...

Comment

racism.

ban plox.

Comment

Originally posted by PeopleSoft
                          Yes, but do you own a copy? :P
                          I must confess that I do not. Had a good look at it in Barnes and Noble, wasn't in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by PeopleSoft
                            BTW JewDough is cheaper (and more widely available) than Jew-Jits.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/atta...0&d=1141244000
                            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                            ATTN TOM KAGAN
                            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                              racism.

ban plox.
                              Leave us self-hating Jews alone!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X