MA nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA nightmare

Tonight I had a MA nightmare, first I wanted to spar stand up but there was only Kata practise and the only guy who was doing MT didn't want to spar with me. So I went to the next room and there were some BJJ guys and I started to roll with one, I took his back but then I failed to finish the RNC. I tried several times before I switched to mount and secured an armbar. Next I was rolling with a guy that looked like Lebell (I am not fucking kidding) and for some odd reason he had a blue belt. Again I got the back and went for a collar choke and though I tried it several times, textbook style, feeding the collar, readjusting grabbing deeper, turning the small side of the collar towards the neck, cutting a second smile and all, I couldn't finish the choke. I turned him on his stomach and proceeded to push my knee in his neck in order to get the choke but I couldn't... at that point I woke up all sweaty.

:help:

Originally posted by M.C.
    :help:
    Yeah, you need help.

Comment

Still doesn't beat the time i had to cut down an army of terminators with a katana.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace of Clubs
        Still doesn't beat the time i had to cut down an army of terminators with a katana.
        Are you intentionally making yourself sound idiotic and random or is it just instinct?

Comment

...you forgot the part where you rolled with Gina Carano and creamed your gi...

Comment

You also forgot the part where you rolled with the guy who looked like lebell and creamed your gi.

Comment

No, he rolls no-gi with Lebell.
              No pants.
              No protection.

Comment

zomg its jesus telling you in a dream ill be awarded my blue belt soon?

about fucking time, im AWESOME!!!

Comment

Sometimes I hate you guys so much.

Comment

yeah, me too.

bunch of faglord nerds.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X